Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New Head Hunter Clan

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by SodexO, Mar 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SodexO

SodexO Banned

New Head Hunter Clan

Guys, Let's form a clan. PKK clan. To hunt Pks.
    People will post rewards and we will kill them!
    I am very rich diablo wise, i can give us a headstart!
    Post ur ideas here.
    <<cries>> Just lost lvl 93 character to Hacker PK - The-York
    He got friend helping him name: Meta-GoD pally lvl 90

2. IamTheTest

IamTheTest IncGamers Member

Ive been kicking around the idea of trying to start a 'boondock saints'esque clan. One that only PKs people who are not honorable. I will happily give any aid that I can to such an effort.

3. Silkweed

Silkweed IncGamers Member

This is a joke right?

4. SodexO

SodexO Banned

There are no honorable PKs they all wusses and scamers. You ment duelers

I'll Pay SS+Shako for ear of The-York or Meta-GoD

5. Unholy_VI

Unholy_VI IncGamers Member

I'm one of those PKers you are out to get.

But I like your idea. I have a similar one for making say 4 or 5 low level duelers then going into sewer games just to hang out and wait for the inevitable pk attempt. would probobly be like shooting fish in a barrel but it would give people something to think about. Especially the guys who won't go out pking unless they have perfect 00b4r 1337 gear. Lose gear it took you a week to put together a few times and I imagine you are less inclined to pkill. :lol:

6. SodexO

SodexO Banned

Not sewers. I ment high lvls. People like Canadianbeeef that i herd was killed by same F&*** York, York himself, Meta-GoD, Hc.PAt, Calypso etc
    Famous Pks. Hackers. PKing is ok unless hack involved.

Wasn't 1.10 suppose to stop hacking?

PS: watch out for hostil/tp hack. now they can enter TPs hostile to you.

PSS: I will probably quit playing... cannot get over loosing lvl 93 sorc to some Hacker

Burn In Hell Antarctica

7. devil_hatred

devil_hatred IncGamers Member

Just an EYE opener.

let me be the first to say something and i dont mean this in a bad way. Open your mouth and insert your foot, and or tie your hands behind your back so that you cant type. First of all, there are honorable pks. I am one. DOWDEVIL and Devil_hatred on USeast, lvl 15 pally, and my current project is a lvl 77 dueler. I've never scammed anyone. WHen i enter a game i announce my intentions, along the line of " I'm The devil and i'm here for your ear, *hostile* begin the hunt after my ten seconds at the wp expires." You'd be surprised about how many ears you can get legitly. Now i dont have a problem with the pkk idea, it's very intriguing, i just felt like pointing out that you shouldn't say there are no honorable pks. Matt with talarra was a prime example of a legit pk. Now i'm sure that their are several that cheat and loophole their way to "g0dl1n355" factor, i just enjoy hunting people. NOW i'm not hijacking this thread to make another pk/anti pk. All i want to say is dont stereotype legit pks with cheaters, because it isn't true. Besides, it's not anyone's fault other than the cheater, so why label us as scammers?

Just my thoughts and just a little fyi.
    P.S. Don't say that pk's are wusses because we go after low levels, i dont my lvl 15 doesn't go after anything lower than 18, and most of my ears are lvl 21 and above.

8. NightShade

NightShade IncGamers Member

1) hacks mean you can't kill them. Any mildly smart person would probably never be killed with chicken hack on now adays.

2) We've heard this before, happens every time we get a new crop in. It has never worked for one reason : People who do this do it for "revenge" and are crappy duelers.

3) All the items in the world won't save you from bad responce time and lack of common sense.

4) yes, you're right, there are no honorable pk'ers. We're all cheating hosers. Come get us.

9. Carnage-DVS

Carnage-DVS IncGamers Member

ILL GET YOU YOU DARN KIDS!

10. SonOfRah

SonOfRah IncGamers Member

Feel free to hunt me

*PK_SonOfRaH

(honest...the acc exists - but its not mine lol....just some tool impersonating me the other day)

11. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

Find me a cat in the game and I'll explode it...
    You can worry about the vigilantism.

12. WackenOpenAir

WackenOpenAir IncGamers Member

The thing i hate about pk's is not so that they kill people, it is that they enter your game, they go hostile, everyone leaves or go to town, then they stay in the game until everyone left just to screw up your game.

Other than that i dont have much problems with it. You dont need to be killed if you dont want to. Sure i feel a bit sorry for the noobs that take a tp and end up 3 yards in front of the town exit, just to be killed with 0.2 seconds. But they will learn from it...
    I gotta admit, i also stopped warning people for the obvious pk'ers. Usually just waiting to see whats gonna happen now when some lvl 18 pala hangs around near the sewers entrance.

But as said, if you pk, for ****s sake leave the game if all players go to town and ask you to leave so they can continue their run or quest.

13. SodexO

SodexO Banned

So anyone want to hunt Antarctica?
    That's why the whole thing started.

Antarctica must die

SS+Shako for his ear still valid

*Antarctica (all chars has name York attached)

14. RottweilExpress

RottweilExpress IncGamers Member

Actually...I haven't seen a PK in weeks playing on Europe. Sure, I haven't been on THAT much, but 2 month back the game(EHCL) was crawling with them.

Wuts happening? I just might have to put those 8-9 sweet 7-8-9 to max jewels to use.

15. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Sometimes I wonder if people even think anymore?

If this idiot uses a hack, I am willing to bet he probably bots, uses dupes and probably MH/Chicken. Killing this guy wont be easy and would probably take a hack to do it.

Have fun with you little vigilante hunt and GL but this guy is simply playing SC in HC! AKA NOOB!

The good PK/Duelers dont talk about how good they are they just do what they do and leave. If you have to toot your own horn you are simply a punk noob!

Good day all you people that fit this description!

Read the sig, learn it, love it, you live it!

16. RottweilExpress

RottweilExpress IncGamers Member

Did you just probe Barry's and SonofRah's arses with a Khalim Flail?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.