New HC player

nubikoen

Diabloii.Net Member
New HC player

Hi there, I started HC about a week ago (after 5-6 years of playing sc).

I just wondered if any of you made the transfer from sc-hc without keeping a few old habbits.

I still ALWAYS upon entering a new area opens a tp (so I can get there again fast... in case I die :rolleyes:

I also have trouble adjusting my priority from

Kill - Survive if possible

to

Survive - Kill if possible.

I think my most common death is caused by.. reading this forum (christ, how hard can it be to make a tp and pop through it before minimizing? VERY difficult it appears).

Just wanted to say hi to you HC peeps.

So, "Hi"

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
lol at the whole post

oh, and i like the survive-kill if possible thing. you'd be surprised how many people do not follow that rule

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
xeyloderixed said:
oh, and i like the survive-kill if possible thing. you'd be surprised how many people do not follow that rule
Don't forget that MF<just about everything, in HC.

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Using (or not using) things on my belt is the one that took me the longest to ditch. I don't hesitate any more, but for the longest time I almost refused to juv at all ever because on SC I mostly just kept the purples there to look pretty ^^

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
MoUsE_WiZ said:
Using (or not using) things on my belt is the one that took me the longest to ditch. I don't hesitate any more, but for the longest time I almost refused to juv at all ever because on SC I mostly just kept the purples there to look pretty ^^
i still do this; it makes rach edgy when my life goes down halfway

PawnOfChaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Valar-Wrath said:
Don't forget that MF<just about everything, in HC.
I've had about 4 people on my f-list who quit playing after going all mf on their chars and dying. No amount of persuasion could make them forget about it and focus on staying alive.

NEVER be one of those characters who sticks chipped topazes in his normal armor for the "omgz0rs i have 47 mf w00t let me kill this guy" routine. Use ruby's instead.

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
*shrugs* in normal time, with chippies - you can safely use them.

Not like you'll run into any form of danger for the most part anyway. Not until the beetles really.