New Hamachi Network - For Fun D2 Multi-player Gaming

Pyrotechnician

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Hello Gareth, I approved your request so you should be in the network. Sorry for the delay.

I also approved Megaton's request, I remember him being in one of our old MP run throughs a while back.

I have one from an Olivier? But I'm not familiar with this name, so if your this person let me know so I can add you!

Ashane

Diabloii.Net Member
Are you guys using an old version of Hamachi? I used to use an old version years ago when I played with a friend, but it's become so complicated, I can't for the life of me figure it out! Even after googling and reading their help section, and trying everything I could in "My Networks," it's still a mystery. I remember when all you had to do was just click "join an existing network" right there in the menu, but those days are gone I guess... Would love to play with you guys, untwinked WTs or w/e. I've got a few high level characters and a good stash of items as well.

pharphis

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
You can still just "join an existing network"

For passworded networks like this one you'll have to wait for pyro to accept you

for players who are interested in playing/trading with others on this forum we require people to make a "trader profile" and to not use any non-forum accepted mods. This is just so we all know what we're playing with and what we're comfortable playing with.

You might also want to make an intro thread in the D2 SPF to let us know a bit about yourself

Pyrotechnician

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Hey guys, sorry it took so long to get back to this. As phar said above though, it would be nice to know a little bit more about you before adding you to the network. So feel free to setup a trader profile, and then mingle with others in the SPF or elsewhere and then I would be happy to add you both.

Pyrotechnician

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Request sent
Hello MrBitey, I got your pm regarding wanting to join, but I don't have a join request from you through hamachi itself. In order to do this, when signed into hamachi. Click on Network, and then click join existing network, and enter the network ID in my first post. This will send me the request which I can approve. Please note as said to the others, you need to have a trader profile to MP with others, and it would help if we knew a little bit more about you as well. So feel free to do the things Pharphis mentioned.

Req. Sent
Hello Rudreshuar, unfortunately at this time I am not able to approve your request. It is my understanding that you use an unapproved mod and are not interested in performing a restart. As such it would not be beneficial to the other members of the network to allow you to MP with us. If you decide to change your mind and do a restart I can approve your request once you setup a trader profile and introduce yourself to others in the Single Player Forum.

Rudreshuar

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I was informed by Noodle in a thread I created in Diablo 2 - Player Match ups. And I am willing to restart as it is against the rules and I understand that you want to have a healthy community in your server :) Thank you for your response.

erickson

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi guys.. can someone give me some items.. Im having a hard time in NM as of the moment. Im a barb by the way

Noodle

Hi guys.. can someone give me some items.. Im having a hard time in NM as of the moment. Im a barb by the way
Hardcore or softcore? 1.13? What level? Can you give us a readout of your current gear?

Last edited:

Drystan

Diabloii.Net Member
So I uninstalled hamachi, then re-installed, was required to re-send request, and couldn't be bothered so I uninstalled it again. Feel free to remove me from the list, as I haven't been on in a long while.

And, while typing that, I decided to install it again. I just had to submit a new request, and sent though. :)

Pyrotechnician

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I will wait for feedback from Thyiad before accepting your request Rudreshuar.

erickson, same goes for you as does for the other newer people. A little more about yourself would be helpful before adding you to the network.

Logout and Drystan, both of you have been added, good to have you back on board.

Espr

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm.. new hard drive apparently means new hamachi ID. Resubmitted for approval. Possibly twice because I thought I saw a "you were approved" message, but nothing happened.