New hacks hit USEAST

New hacks hit USEAST

Well, it was bound to happen but there are now new hacks on USEAST. I'm not sure what it is but when I go into duel games, I have been getting temp banned when I leave most of them. The game gets real laggy and I get connection interrupted. It boots ya back to the login screen then you get the temp ban message.

There is mention of this on the official boards, but that was only to clarify my findings. This is very recent, I think over the weekend was the first time it happened. I was in a duel game and went to get another char since someone brought in a lv 92 in a nm mid lvl duel game. When I left the game, I got the temp. This has happened a few times this week as well.

Well the guy was talking about G-mod being back, something called TMC as well as what I explained, the temp ban. It may just be some hack they use like gmod which causes the temp ban. Go take a look on the official boards. All I know is I have been getting temp bans pretty much after most duel games I join since the weekend. This has never happened to me before unless I am key hunting or clone hunting

themachine

Diabloii.Net Member
I had something similar happen to me. I joined a game which had red text for the name. Anyway, the second I left the game Diablo crashed on me and I got an error message saying unaccepted access or something. I opened D2 back up and tried logging in and it said "This CD key is currently in use by (my name)". I did a restart and got in but it was super laggy and couldnt connect to games. Shorty after I got the same message. I went and changed my password and everything was fine after that. Luckily nothing was wrong with or missing from any of my chars. If I got hacked twice in one ladder season I would quit playing online games completely.

WhiteAlien

Banned
in EU there is another hax. Last week in some random duel game I owned som traper. He started to cry that I use abs (T-gods only) and said: black walls for you noob and he left. When he left game started to laag terribly for some 1 min and after everyhting was normal. I just hope this wont spread widelly.

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
I have never lost gear or characters when the game lags and I end up having to log in again. Most likely that happens when the servers get laggy or someone is mass duping; has nothing to do with an attact on any specific account.

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
Naw, I think it has to do with sore losers who don't want you to come back to own them. I've noticed similar things, alot of the times when theres an aaer or fcer. Massive lags, random walls after they die, and I always get temped upon switchin. Theres also that blinkin hack that makes it look like constant tele/rollback. People are gettin sad and ruining the game...

IMC :grin:

Baynson

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, it was bound to happen but there are now new hacks on USEAST. I'm not sure what it is but when I go into duel games, I have been getting temp banned when I leave most of them. The game gets real laggy and I get connection interrupted. It boots ya back to the login screen then you get the temp ban message.

There is mention of this on the official boards, but that was only to clarify my findings. This is very recent, I think over the weekend was the first time it happened. I was in a duel game and went to get another char since someone brought in a lv 92 in a nm mid lvl duel game. When I left the game, I got the temp. This has happened a few times this week as well.
Well this was happening to me for the last two weeks and last night I was being rushed by a friend and our game started getting real laggy and we decided to make a new one and POOF! realm down, unable to access. thats been last night at about 2230 central and we can still not get on.

Feetstench

Diabloii.Net Member
I have also had a few lag-outs this weekend, but it is not like I haven't experienced this before for a few weeks at a time.

Usually turns out that Blizz is messing with the servers. It has been a while since Rust storm, and I think that was the last real mod of the system. Hell I'll start the rumor here and now;

Blizard is prepping the servers for a ladder reset and preparing for another active Rust Storm!

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeh, and thats another thing, rather then the usual five minute realm downs, they are sometimes like an hour+++

IMC :grin:

Who knows what it could be. Seems like MH is still all over the place and it has acutally been around now for quite some time (Not that I use it but others do since they say "hey xxx is this way!")

SoI can only assume other hacks are back too.

templecrasher

Diabloii.Net Member
Who knows what it could be. Seems like MH is still all over the place and it has acutally been around now for quite some time (Not that I use it but others do since they say "hey xxx is this way!")

SoI can only assume other hacks are back too.
I'm glad someone else has noticed. I get so tired of being asked to sell the equipment I'm using during Baal runs. Like I only brought it so some MH-using clown could try to buy it....

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Since when has random realm downs become a hack? Yeah, I've seen that maphack is making it's return, again ... but realm down hacks? B.net's done that all the time before, randomly crapping out on us. Until someone has proof that it's a hack doing this and not just B.net sucking, I think we need to relax and concern ourselves more with the fact that MH's back, which means bots will be returning soon. And (*Crosses his fingers*) once those come out, hopefully Blizzard will patch us to kill them, and reset ladder with that.

Not realm down, temp bans. Like when you join and leave games too fast or too many times.

Although I can lag up games by slow missles my friends poison zon , cast bone wall all over and have the zon cast will screw up a game good. Or just keep making clay golems will lag it up good too :)