New guy in the house

DragonShield

Diabloii.Net Member
New guy in the house

hey guys
i m a new d2 lod player just DL it from bittorrent. (reason y i cant play on b-bnet :cry: )
i been surfing SPF for some time already. Got myself ATMA, RRW and RWM thk to all the valuable posts by u guys

My favorite build ...... erm hydra sorc, fishymancer etc. and i like to play those unconventional build.
Currently dropping my fishy at lvl70+[need to MF some gear to go into Hell]
now playing hydra-orb sorc lvl60+ for MFing at NM meph
hydra is really cool = my playing style. throw hydras on the ground and just run around with decent Fast run/walk to escape melee and range attack

BTW i from singapore a tiny country in Asia
my internet connection is rather stupid as i m using cable modem in my country and hav smilar ip to my fellow cable modem user in singapore

it will be my honour to find friends in here and go for some MP games
looking forward to meet u in the games.

p.s. Thyiad thk for guiding me around. i'm a noob in forum :embarassed:

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Welcome to the forum. If you read the stickies; and you should, you'lll see this site is legit. Now you have decided that you LIKE the game, why not pop out and buy a legal copy so you can get onto battle net and join in MP games. :wave:

DragonShield

Diabloii.Net Member
thk guys.
i now looking for a job so as to save enuff money to buy the game.
in no time i will be able to buy it, if i manage to secure tomolo interview :wink3:
dun wanna live off my parent $ :cool:

i wanna play b-net, but for now ip game to familiar myself to MP game

EnerSense

Diabloii.Net Member
My favorite build ...... erm hydra sorc, fishymancer etc. and i like to play those unconventional build.

now playing hydra-orb sorc lvl60+ for MFing at NM meph
hydra is really cool = my playing style. throw hydras on the ground and just run around with decent Fast run/walk to escape melee and range attack
Hi and welcome to SPF! :thumbsup: I also like unconventional builds. Tri-elemenatlists are fun. I'm also working on a hydra-orb now.

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello!

Please be aware that if you are using a bittorrented version of the game, you cannot trade or MP here. Also, all of your characters would be considered tainted. There is no way to know if a bittorented version of the game was modded before it was made available, so you could be running banned mods without knowing it. Also, could you please PM me with a response to the PM I sent yesterday?

DragonShield

Diabloii.Net Member
@EnerSense
i read up the tri ele sorc build found it pretty interesting too. gonna make 1 after i finish the hydra sorc:wink3:

Dear Cattleya
i already send u the reply yesterday did u check ur pm??
i guess i will keep to SP myself if not all will become hostile to me lolx
i got original d2 cd but DL the LOD expansion guess it doesnt matter cos it still Bittorrented anyway.

*if u didnt get the pm dun mind let me know i send u the msg again.

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
Dear Cattleya
i already send u the reply yesterday did u check ur pm??
i guess i will keep to SP myself if not all will become hostile to me lolx
i got original d2 cd but DL the LOD expansion guess it doesnt matter cos it still Bittorrented anyway.

*if u didnt get the pm dun mind let me know i send u the msg again.
Well, I am generally in the habit of checking my PMs on the forum seeing as it is part of my responsibility as a mod and it would be pretty silly of me to ask you to PM me if I hadn't yet checked my PMs. :wink3: So, no, I didn't get it. Can you please resend?

DragonShield

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I am generally in the habit of checking my PMs on the forum seeing as it is part of my responsibility as a mod and it would be pretty silly of me to ask you to PM me if I hadn't yet checked my PMs. :wink3: So, no, I didn't get it. Can you please resend?
Mr responsible Moderator pls check ur PM for my reply Thank You Very Much

zarfen

Diabloii.Net Member
If you like hydra sorcs, why the durf dont you make yourself a assasin trapper? :D thts some high tech hydras

DragonShield

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah i heard trappersin does better damage the hydra.
but current i wanna do some meph MF 1st with sorc's free teleport
(i m a poor new boy that hav no access to high lvl runes to make enigma and and limited tele charges dun look appealing like 20++ tele casted and off u go to town :sad2: )
I will still try trapper hopefully it is gd in the pit or WSK