New dueling thread.

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
New dueling thread.

Hello this is the new dueling thread...

Post what lvl range youre looking for and your class.

Well I have spent most of yesterday and today making a new PvP assassin(as ive been sick so lots of time) would anyone like to help me test her out?

68.7.1.66 would be great to have some fun with duels :D.

lvl 70+

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
anyone up for some high lvl dueling?

my assassin will be there waitin to have some fun...

see ya there

lvls 70+

game down. no one showed.

anybody want a lvl 12 duel? i want to see how good a untwinked LDD i can make. the obvious ones ive heard of are posion jav, MA sin or zealots (with holy fire). anybody weanna game that can also host?

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
well im bored again...high lvl dueling game up.

I could also go for some LLD if you really want but ill put high lvl up first.

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
anyone up for some duels?....high or low lvl whatever you want.

Dueling game up...guess what it is...68.7.1.66

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
GENERAL RULES
-No use of any bugged, hacked, or duped items.
-Please try to be polite.
-No slow items are allowed for Physical Attackers. (Cleglaws, Blackhorns, etc)For example a necromancer or sorceress may use a Blackhorns face as a source of lightning absorb if they choose to.
-Items that give Knockback (KB) are not allowed on any character class. Skills that have KB such as charge, smite, leap attack are OK to use.
-No potions, wells, shrines, mercenaries.
-No minions allowed which cannot be summoned in town (no Revives for the Necromancer). Decoy is OK to use.
-Only 1 Absorb item per Elemental Damage. You can not use 2 lightsabres or 2 Ravenfrosts.
-Poison Damage is limited to 200 poison damage from items per player. Characters are not bound by the 200 rule when skills are involved (Venom, Poison nova) (For VLLD and LLD keep to poison to none, or below 50)
-You cannot use the charges of a charged item. Items with % chance to cast amplify damage or iron maiden are not allowed.
-No .08 vita items. This includes Arkaines Valor, Harlequin Crest Shako, Baranars Star, and Gerkes Sanctuary.
-Items that grant auras may be used with the exception of Holy Freeze
-Rising Sun Amulet is banned.
-Marrowalk boots equipped on Necromancers is banned (unless consent to use them is given in game unanimously).
- No class but the Sorceress may use the Teleport skill.

-I believe these should be guidelines as in, some exceptions can be made in game as long as it’s a unanimous decision between the duelers. It is my experience that duel games go much smoother if the duelers can make decisions in game when a problem arises (with the rules in mind as a basis). So if no one has a problem with Marrowalks for example, then a necromancer should be able to use them in that particular gaming session.

TEAM DUEL RULES
-Matches do not begin until both parties have clearly signified their readiness.
-Leaving the Blood Moor is a loss, except for a Barbarian party that wants to pre-buff w/ Battle Order, but you may only get this once. If it times out, too bad.
-In a Team duel, when you die stay in town until the duel is over.
-Holy Bolt/Medic Paladins cannot be used.

No Fast Run/Walk caps

BANNED SKILLS

Decrepify
Bone Prison
Holy Freeze
Holy Bolt

If there is any problem with these rules. State it and well discuss. Have fun out there.

I have revised the rules slightly based on what I have experianced while hosting many dueling games. Please, liquid_evil and anyone else that helped write these originally, PM me if you have an issue with them.

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
Question, do I loss exp when killed by another player? If not, I'll probably bring mine in, because at lvl 98 I can't really afford to loss any exp. :\

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
im putting a low lvl dueling game up...if you want a high lvl game stop in and ask. ill rehost one.

so...68.7.1.66

my pally shall be there....kinda scared...

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh and, if duel, I'd prefer to keep my setup secret, would that be possible? (so the opponent would not know what to counter with)

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
you dont have to tell anyone what your items are...unless youre using some sort of bug then its better you be upfront..but sure no need to show your setup :D...join my game well have some fun heh.

my game is still up...no one is there yet

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks for the slaughterings... er, duels, Select. :) its now official that a no dex WW is not for dueling. :teeth:

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
im putting a low lvl dueling game up...if you want a high lvl game stop in and ask. ill rehost one.

so...68.7.1.66

my pally shall be there....kinda scared...

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
we really need to get more people duelin on this forum! come on people I swear its fun!

68.7.1.66 ill put up a high lvl game for a little

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
we really need to get more people duelin on this forum! come on people I swear its fun!

68.7.1.66 ill put up a high lvl game for a little