Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

new Death Grasp BUG ring?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Stealth77, Feb 9, 2004.

1. Stealth77

Stealth77 IncGamers Member

new Death Grasp BUG ring?

yea, ive been seeing this spammed on some of the trade channels recently. i havent seen stats, nor can i find it being sold on ebay...yet. some guy was even offering eth botd zerker, enigma, zod and ber for 1 of these rings. i just wondered if ne1 else had heard/seen it and knows what stats it has. hopefully not too gruesome looking as too screw up the game a bunch again.

ps, is it even ladder or not? i was in ladder trade channels, so i assumed ladder....

2. conan

conan IncGamers Member

Dude are you Crazed??

Dont even speak of bugged items on realms unless you have 100% incontrovertable Iron clad PROOF they exist. Even then your in for a flame fest=)

heh heh

3. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

This guy hasn't even seen the items. Nor has he found them on Ebay or a site that sold them.

At least you claimed to have saw them Conan. And you found the site that claimed they sold them.

The only reason this thread will flame up is if people keep spamming like me.

4. conan

conan IncGamers Member

Heh Heh "You got to Live and learn"

5. Stealth77

Stealth77 IncGamers Member

yea, after further investigating, i believe i figured it out. its a scam. 2 people sit in channel, 1 claiming to have the so called "bug ring", the other offering godly for it. the trader gets u to trade a not so godly (but still valuable, in this case vex rune) item in hopes of getting the "uber goods" (ie enigma, botd zerker, zod, and ber). u then go to trade with the other guy, only to find, he really doesnt want that item. big hoax and u end up with a pos ring, i ran into something like this b4, cept it was a "bug entropy eye ring" that the guy said he used to dupe items......go figure. neways, disregard this thread, no :rant: needed, all has been solved :worship: