New computer ordered - So exited!

Samsung

Banned
New computer ordered - So exited!

Zomg !1!11!!

I just ordered my new computer, which is a Dell E521 customized to the bone!

Here are the stats that I can remember:
AMD athlon 64x2
256MB ATI Radeon x1300 Pro
2G DDR Dual shared (i think) ram
Windows Media Center
and a free 19" flat panel LCD Monitor :D

I'm very excited that this new computer is going to be here this coming Thursday. It actually brings tears to my eyes that I will be able to finally play World of Warcraft. It makes me very happy indeed.
My old computer was a very very very old Dell computer.

Anyways, I just had to rant.
P.S. Hi to all my friends from online that I haven't seen in a while. I don't think i'll be coming back to Diablo II.
So Hi alex (kndguy), Hp_Sauce, Bigd, Josh (xey-lover), and the rest that I forgot.

AnubisXy

Diabloii.Net Member
Grats on your new PC.

Don't play WoW, it will suck your soul and leave you only a shell of a human being. Didn't you see the first South Park this season? That **** is real, scary.

Samsung

Banned
Apparently you do not know me!
I am already at the stage the big fat ub3r 1337 pk3r was at!
I reached a level in diablo II that no one thought was possible :O

J/K of course -_-

I'm actually just looking for a game to play to gather up some fg for next D2 ladder reset. I probably won't pick d2 up again until mid next season, so I wouldn't mind being able to equip a couple of characters just to mess around on.

AnubisXy

Diabloii.Net Member
Oblivion, can turn probably all the eye candy on with that machine, cool game.

WoW is evil, I know.

xRaptx

Diabloii.Net Member
Oblivion is such a smooth game. I'd never played the initial 3 but the fileplanet trailer sold me.

Oh, and WoW is evil. If D2 had an Act 6, you'd fight the WoW retail box.

Samsung

Banned
Lol thanks!

BTW! If any of you use JSP Forums, My account is TiltUP. I just made it the other day, and your welcome to join my guild. Not to mention the guild is free ;)

bigD72

Diabloii.Net Member
I think your computer will be running at sub-optimal levels. You only go as fast as your mother board will let you.

Goran

Diabloii.Net Member
Obviously you wasted your money. For that same price you could have gotten a really nice custom pc from monarchpc or cyber power. Also with a x1300 Pro you wont be able to play WoW at any decent settings. Maybe 800x600 with NO eye candy. x1300 Pro is almost as useful as onboard video... :(

Still its loaded on everything else so you should go out to CompUSA and buy a 7600GT or something which will let you play it at a pretty high level.

Also your motherboard dosent control your performance your processor and grpahics do. Your motherboard only controls what type of processor and graphics you can use on it.

Still nice pc just upgrade the video card if you want to be doing any gaming

Samsung

Banned
DAMNIT

I don't have the money to upgrade my video card, I cleaned out my bank account for this ****ing computer.

That's the kind of bull**** that pisses me off

Samsung

Banned
Well I must say i'm very dissapointed with this computer. As soon as I turn it on, go through the setup process, and create my profile, a blue screen comes up saying it is dumping physical memory to disk 1...2...3...4...5.. and so on and so on.

It's working fine now, but I really am not that impressed.