New Community or is Everyone Gone?

yazsh

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey guys,

I don't know if anyone remembers me; I played D3 pretty regularly this summer and through September of this year until I lost my toon. I was thinking of starting up again, but when I hoped on a couple days ago I saw that there wasn't anyone else in the community. Did everyone move to a new one or is it just not active anymore?

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator
We disbanded IncHCE & IncHCW and reformed those two under one new clan, IncHC (IncGamers Hardcore). And as I'm typing this I see you've applied to IncHC so apparently you might have figured that out. :) I approved you. Now you just need to acknowledge the invite and you'll be back.

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator
Hi! I also applied a few weeks back. My battletag is Blaatman... 2112 I think. :)
Apply again.

I will say one thing, there have been a number of people that logged on, applied for membership to the clan, and then logged off, and either a) didn't log on again for more than a week, or b) did not acknowledge the invite after they applied.

I see this when I approve an application to the clan, and then they sit in the queue without having closed the deal by acknowledging the invite, and they're never on for me to message them to do it. If they sit like that for over a week I rescind the invite.

Arkardo

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, thanks, will do! I kinda suck at keeping track of social things in games, as I usually only play wi... ehm, *by* myself. :)