Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New chars I'm going to make

Discussion in 'PvP' started by conor rocks, Sep 21, 2006.

1. conor rocks

conor rocks IncGamers Member

New chars I'm going to make

I'm going to make 2 new chars sorcs. I want to make a 200 fcr fb sorc and a nova/es sorc. Im not sure what i should do for fire sorc es or not. For nova/es sorcs gear.
    Griff
    Nova ormus
    infinity scythe
    arachnids
    trang
    maras?
    sandtreks?
    2 sojs?

skills
    20 nova
    all pre
    20 telekinesis
    20lite mastery
    1 cold armour
    1 warmth
    15 es?
    rest t-storm?

2. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

Check the fcr tables and see if changing the maras to a fcr amu with skills hits any nice bp. Maybe switch one ring too if it helps.

coh is always better than ormus. :thumbsup:

edit: You dont want any synergies to nova?

3. Eilo Rytyj

Eilo Rytyj IncGamers Member

Nova has no synergies, only Lightning Mastery, and Rainbow Facets affect it.

4. conor rocks

conor rocks IncGamers Member

What Bp should I hit I was thinking 105?

5. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

Wow, didnt know that. I even checked AS, and thought i saw synergies. :laugh: Wonder where i was looking. :rolleyes:

The fcr bp is 105 for lightning.

edit: Ehh... 105 for nova. 117 for lightning ofc.

Edit: With that setup you have 65 fcr. So 50 to go... Think you have to use viper. Getting 50 fcr from rings and amus isnt possible. So viper and a nice 20fcr amu. Or a 10fcr amu and 10 from a ring.

6. nickedoff

nickedoff IncGamers Member

Or two snazzy 100+ mana/10 FCR rings.

7. Sechler

Sechler IncGamers Member

You're gonna want 105 fcr for Nova. If you go lower it's just not fast enough to lock up and quickly kill players when you tele on them. REally sucks not havin a shield tho. Hopefully you'll have a bunch of light/12fhr gcs (mega $$$)...you'll get owned with that build and low fhr. If you don't, I suggest lots of 5fhr sc's and a shaeling your ormus, vmagi, even your griffs maybe. No shield means lots of hits on you. Lots of hits on you with no hit recovery = lots of dissapointment.
    I'd recommend: Shaeled Vmagi over Ormus & 1 soj and 1 fcr/all res ring over two soj's. That'll take you to 105 fcr bp.

And YES, remaining points go into Thunderstorm. Maxed TS w/ infinity is GG to lots of chars fully equiped that come within range. Get rdy to p*ss some (alot) of people off tho...hehe.

If you build her right, it's a really fun character. Except against chargers =(

8. jesterlolz

jesterlolz IncGamers Member

I also recently made a nova sorc, who is pretty awesome. You DEFINATELY need the 105 bp for fcr. Your amulet should be a powered amulet of the apprentice (10 fcr, 3 light skills). I would change your ormus to a p viper. Use magefists and silkweaves cuz they have mana increase and mana regenerate, and use 2 sojs. With all the equip you should then have exactly 105 fcr. Have enough into es so with all ur charms and equipment, and bc, you have lvl 40. Make sure that you summon ur things (ts, chilling armor, and es) with ur cta, because of the + skills. Put a 5/5 lite facet in everything you can. You will have 0 fhr so try 2 get around 8 light fhr gcs. They aren't that expensive, 3-4 hrs if i remember correctly. Use a lidless with ur cta so that u don't waste str getting spirit. Other than that, enjoy ur sorc:laugh: