New Build?? v1.0

phatskat

Banned
New Build?? v1.0

i was going to call this guy the commodore if it was original, if it isnt then can someone direct me to the guide? because i really want to make this guy...well heres my ideas

The idea of this build is to use Firestorm and full summons to make a versatile druid with high survivability and decent damage output

Stats:
Strength= Enough for your heaviest item (stormshield) and not one pt. more
Dexterity= Enough for Max block if you decide to go with it (highly recommended) 237 (with gear) at lvl 99 so ration accordingly...
Vitality= all available pts
Energy= None if your merc can use insight, ~50 if he can't

Skills 1:
20 firestorm
20 spirit wolf
20 dire
20 HoW
20 Bear
1 Raven
1 Sage
1 Arctic
7 Cyclone Armor

Skills 2:
20 firestorm
20 spirit wolf
20 dire
20 Sage
20 Bear
1 Raven
1 Arctic
1 Cyclone Armor
1 Twister
1 Nado
5 hurricane

Gear: This is the most important part because this makes that fire and your guys good while making you practically invincible

Armor: one choice and one choice only
Stone Dusk Shroud (this because it looks the coolest, but other light armors would be okay)
The reason is that it gives charges of molten boulder that increases that fire damage substantially...if you can't get past that then don't consider the build

Helm:
Jalals (My best choice, awesome mods...mines socketed with 7% fhr/8 str/7 enrg rare jewel)
Shako
Spirit Keeper
Good Circlet

Weapon:
Suicide Branch (my best choice, socketed with a 5/5 fire faceted..amazing wand)
hoto
spirit
islestrike

Shield:
Stormshield (my best choice...must be Hel'd to handle the extreme str req)
Sanc
Whitstans (Ber'd Preferably)
Spirit (highly discouraged however, good mods, but the str is just too high to handle in my opinion)

Belt:
Arach (my choice...need as many skills as possible)

Jewelry:
Soj
Bk
Raven+Carrion (my choice, the carrion gives me a free maxed summon and other nice mods, and the raven helps with blocking and is questionably the best ring in the game)

Gloves:
Mages and only mages for obvious reasons

Boots:
Travs (my choice)
Treks
Marrows (my choice if my hammerdin wasn't using mine)

Charms:
anni
an even balance of ele and summon gcs
some runwalk charms
some res charms (fire is my problem with my chosen gear, so i got some res alls and some fires)

Weap Switch: CTA and Lidless/Spirit (lidless for me)

well the strategies of this guy are pretty straightforward, firestorm the non fire immunes and use your summons to their abilities, keep vine and spirit alive and use wolves vs packs and bear to pull/take out tough baddies

well?

Epsilon Eyez

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmm, exploiting the Molten Boulder charges on Stone runeword is used by a few builds already, but I don't recall seeing one on a summoner build. So your build is new.

psuedoenviro

Diabloii.Net Member
You could always try shopping a club with fissure charges to up your damage. I think ideal would be +2 druid skills and lvl 7 charges, highest they can go? Also Jalah's is awesome but you could try a pelt that grants Armageddon, especially if you find a club with charges.

GargonCerlan

Diabloii.Net Member
I also had a similar build in mind a couple weeks ago, but with mine being a fake synergized fire claw druid. Very similar in theory though.

psuedoenviro said:
You could always try shopping a club with fissure charges to up your damage. I think ideal would be +2 druid skills and lvl 7 charges, highest they can go? Also Jalah's is awesome but you could try a pelt that grants Armageddon, especially if you find a club with charges.

You've also got Earth Shifter's +7 elemental skills and lvl 14 volocano charges to exploit as well. Personally I'd go with ravenlore if I was looking for most damage as a helm, but that's just me.

Cheers!

GargonCerlan :drink: :buddies:

phatskat

Banned
jake007 said:
Requirements on the earthshifter is rather high - 25x...
yes, plus you sacrifice a shield, ravenlore i rejected because the defensive advantages and stats from Jalals are too great for me to pass up, the Armageddon on the helm could work out on a rare with other good mods. That club with fissure charges would be godly, but what are the chances of finding one, when i do though it will be my main weapon choice.

im also in the process of writing a real guide on it, and im about halfway through so heads up for the first draft of that

Epsilon Eyez

Diabloii.Net Member
I happen to have a club with +2 Druid Skills and level 6 Fissure charges. It has been sitting in my mule, waiting for the very day of use.

phatskat

Banned
Epsilon Eyez said:
I happen to have a club with +2 Druid Skills and level 6 Fissure charges. It has been sitting in my mule, waiting for the very day of use.

O MY GOD
WHAT U WANT
NAME PRICE
ANYTHING

jake007

Diabloii.Net Member
wait a minute... I've had such a club before!!!

I sold it to the shop directly though :(

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
NOthing personal this basically sounds like a huntermentalist without the bow or throwing weapon.