Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New Build-Phnx BearSorc

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by ShadowEclipse, May 29, 2019.

1. ShadowEclipse

ShadowEclipse IncGamers Member

II I was just thinking about this AWESOME build. Laptops broken so I'm hurting to try her. I'm hoping someone could build the beast. She is awesome no question. She uses Dual Pheonix runewords and Beast for bear form. It's a "fun build" using the heavy Firestorm animation and its spread damage. The firestorm precast animation that spins around her at point of cast does heavy heavy damage. It may be a bug. Firestorms spread damage will benefit super effectively from Fire Mastery. She can also MF. She can too if tweaked and I think her mf would max at about 400% to efficiency. She's just begging to be built, this I promise. I'm sure someone has already thought of such build but could not put together one such as this.. well, here she is.. She's solid all around and more, considering speed of runs/killing and some skill.
    Weapon:pheonix Phase Blade
    Weapons#2:Beast Double axe/ Spirit Monarch/ CAll To Arms (One weapon must be in inventory, Switching only takes 2 secs. but she needs them like most bear sorcs)
    Shield:pheonix Monarch
    Armor:Treachery Archon Plate
    Helmet:20FCR 3os Circlet socket 3x jewels: 15ias jewels with a total 10 all resists
    Gloves:Bloodfist heavy gloves
    Boots:Sandstorm Treks scarabshell boots
    Belt:Trang Oul's troll belt (one w\high stats)
    Ring1:10FCR Lifeleech, 60plus mana here is great plus stats
    Ring2:10FCR dual leech, again 60plus mana, good stats
    *Fire Resists From rings (40%) gives her max
    Amulet:Highlords Wrath or *Cats eye ("Cats" lose Deadly Strike and light resists; runs may be 1-28-45% slower but the option allows for style points)
    Merenary: Act 2 NM Defensive
    Weapon: Infinity Thresher or Great Poleaxe
    Armor: Treachery Archon Plate
    Helmet: Dream Bone Visage
    *This may be the only merc for this build
    Inventory: Beast or "CTA" must be stashed. Fire Gcs aren't needed but will do nicely.
    20 resists Annilus and Torch will max out resists.
    Stats: I'm not sure but enough for strength. Energy for about 500 mana which is probably 2 1/2 strong hits health wise with no Damage Reduction% then counting in mana leech to make three hits, while using Energy Shield. Thats one wave before Pheonix's Redemption kicks in to replenish health and mana. She will be Max Block and "chance to block monster" at 45 % with her high Dex, not counting her chilling armor and bearform defense boost. For Dex, enough for around 90% chance to hit. The rest to vitality which I think she should have around 1200 life.
    Skills: 20 enchant, 20 warmth, 20 fire mastery, 15-20 chilling armor,1 energy shield, 1 telekinesis (no needed bonus as energy shield synergy), 8 teleport more or less, 1-5 static field.
    She will have 60% Fhr Breakpoint, 120% Ias Bp, Max Resists with both 20 resist anni/torch. She hits 5 times a sec. I believe her Firestorm from Pheonix will hit around 700 spread damage each at 80% Chance cast per striking. Firestorms animation that spins around her at point of cast does major damage, I'd say 6k? Her physical damage with enchant will hit somewhere around 11k plus or minus 2k.
    Any thoughts. If someone can build and message back that would be awesome as I have been dying to know how great she is.

2. NoisemakerArrow

NoisemakerArrow IncGamers Member

It's "Phoenix".
    So is it max block or 45% block?
    Phoenix has ITD, so you only have to worry about hitting proper noun monsters. Putting points in Dex to increase your AR is extremely inefficient.
    You can't teleport in bear form. I don't think you can use Static either. So what's the point of FCR?
    The resists from the jewels would be 45 in total.
    I've never seen dual leech rings with FCR.
    Where's the merc's leech?
    She hits 2.5 times per second, since she only reaches 10 FPA and cannot get any faster.
    I don't think that lvl 2 ES with lvl 1 TK will do much.

How about YOU build this "awesome" character and let US know how great she is?

"I have been dying to know how great she is."
    "She is awesome no question."

Sounds like you've satisfied your own curiosity.

Kitteh likes this.
  3. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

No need for me to get involved here, too much...

[​IMG]

4. ShadowEclipse

Actually the dex is for %chance block monster hit' which increases with dex. She will still increase dex til the chance block bonus diminishes some, or just enough for max block and a good percentage, I'd say around 48% or less. The Dex here is great with her 60% fhr bp as she will be mobbed some and survive huge crowds. The dex is only for the tougher mobs like those 'fury' using guys. It's to survive when receiving one too many hits where she just can't move and dies. She will have just enough vitality in the right hands. Since she will be bear and no teleport I'd go 30s 30frw circ 3x 15ias jewels plus the res % from my post. Her resist with 'fade', from treachery will max, which of course to be a bit careful when it hasn't casted. Static will not be needed as we can't use it in bearform anyway. Like i said its just for fun. She will still use one dual leech ring without fcr: the mana leech here is nice when needed, even at a low %. I messed up on mercs gear, it's actually 'infinity' thresher or giant thresher, treachery archon and delirium bv. Delirium here will guarantee u wont die as it casts too often. He will lose life before it casts but redemption aura will replenish him well before he dies. Treachery for 45% ias bp.
    And yes she will hit 5x a sec at 120ias Bp in bearform. Since she has no need for her mana, ES is only used for added survivabilty: It's to covert some mana to health. She isn't using it as a lifeline, she wont have enough mana for that option.
    I wish I could build her but like I said I can't! Wish she could be built. I'm too broke to fix my laptop.. I'm still a'hoping. Plus I'd like to see what others have to say!

5. onderduiker

onderduiker IncGamers Member

Redemption only redeems life and mana for the Sorceress equipping the Phoenix rune word(s), not her mercenary.

In wereform, it makes a difference whether the IAS is on the weapon or not: according to this attack speed calculator, a Werebear Sorceress using a Phase Blade with 93-120 weapon IAS may normally have a 5 frame attack speed and so attack five times per second, but Phoenix has no weapon IAS and 50-120 off-weapon IAS results in a 10 frame attack speed, attacking just 2.5 times per second.

drmalawi likes this.
  6. ShadowEclipse

omg I didn't know. Where there goes the build