New Book Out: Bush Eats Babies

PlagueBearer

Diabloii.Net Member
New Book Out: Bush Eats Babies

Written by a former White House insider, this tell-all memoir details how George W. Bush kills, prepares, and consumes human babies.

Seriously though, how many former Bush pals are going to write books about how awful he is in real life? Is this some larger plot to damage the Neo-Con power structure, or just a bunch of Extreme Capitalists who smell a chance to make a buck?

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
PlagueBearer said:
Seriously though, how many former Bush pals are going to write books about how awful he is in real life? Is this some larger plot to damage the Neo-Con power structure, or just a bunch of Extreme Capitalists who smell a chance to make a buck?
How about option 3, some people can't stand to hold to the party line any more and feel the need to cleanse their souls? Wait, that doesn't put them in a bad light, so that can't be it.

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
I heard that after Bush shot JFK, he told Johnson and McNamara how important it was to get involved in Vietnam.

Babies are best with fava beans, and a light Chianti. Roasted over fire built of oak adds to their flavoring, giving them a slightly oaky taste with an bouquet that reminds me of springtime in the forest.

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
I can honestly say, "springtime in the forest" might be the last thing I'd expect a roast baby to smell like.

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
PlagueBearer said:
or just a bunch of Extreme Capitalists who smell a chance to make a buck?
Extreme Capitalists care about money? when did this happen!?

PlagueBearer said:
Seriously though, how many former Bush pals are going to write books about how awful he is in real life? Is this some larger plot to damage the Neo-Con power structure

They are probably faltering to the beliefs of the administration because, the administration may be doing long term damage to the party, so they are trying to distance themselves from the mean baby eating man in a attempt to save their very livelihood.

...I watch too much CNN

ModeratelyConfused said:
Babies are best with fava beans, and a light Chianti. Roasted over fire built of oak adds to their flavoring, giving them a slightly oaky taste with an bouquet that reminds me of springtime in the forest.
you forgot to mention that you need to shave off any hair they may have grown before you stick them on the spit, or else the "bouquet" will be ruined.

Road Ratt said:
He saved it of course!

seriously though as nice as that was i was more drawn to the [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02_nC9B0vvU&mode=related&search="]Tucker Carlson Calls Canadians Retarded[/URL] clip on the related list.