Votes: 1 12.5%
  • AWSOME GIVE ME MORE WICKED BUILDS

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

vidluft

Diabloii.Net Member
New bete pvp build vs light besed elementals

so u want a kick *** build ya??
as we all know all light players can be annoying (foh, light soso, java, and trappers)
yesturday me and my friend had a few more drinks than enought and we suddenly start thinking about this way to shut them up. :grin:

HELM maybe veil of steel for res with a um rune
ARMOR coh for resistans
SHIELD elite paladin shield (kurast/zakarum/sacred targe/vortex etc) 4 soc with base 40-45 res with 4 perf topaz
WEP lightsaber with sheal rune (20 light absorb)
GLOVES doesnt really matter but bloodfiist is good idea
BELT thundergods 20 light absorb
BOOTS doesnt really matter ww for life or eth treks
AMU highlord for ias and light res
RINGS 2x wisps (maybe whisps not sure about spelling) for light absorb
charms just some light res doesnt really matter

skills will be as a smiter so max smite, holy shield, fanatasmic and defiance rest is just details :wink3:
stats str enought for eq
dex enought for eq and max block with holy shield ofc ^^
vitality rest
energy nothing

next time u see a light elemental owning a duel just hostyle and pwn them so HARD

me and my friend will try this build soon and ill post is for u how it works and maybe put up some clips on youtube if u play ladder sc europe and wanna see it in progress or wanna try ur light based pvper vs it (thats would be very helpful and kindley) so add *vidluft and whisper when ur online (and me ofc ^^)

AND PLEASE post as many comments as u can (no spam ofc) if i have forgot somethings (im sure i am) that can help me on my way to make the best PvL
(pala vs light ^^) EVER :thumbsup:

canudig

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: New bete pvp build vs light besed elementals

Just a build for lite characters? Couldn't you just swap some light absorb gear on a normal smiter and it would work pretty much the same?

sweetalmonds

Diabloii.Net Member

Just make your cookie cutter smite build but max resist lightning instead of defiance, and carry sorb gear. Why are you suggesting to maxing defiance anyway? You've made him vs light only, so no need defense really.

toothpix

Diabloii.Net Member

Lightsaber + 2x wisps = overkill? I think I've read somewhere that %absorb was capped at 40%. But then again I'm not entirely sure.

DayDream

Diabloii.Net Member

Just a build for lite characters? Couldn't you just swap some light absorb gear on a normal smiter and it would work pretty much the same?
QFT.
Perhaps OP shouldn't be under the influence of alcohol when posting a thread :laugh:

Maybe you should use blackhorns instead of viel of steel :p sorb and interger heal. It will work better

arbing

Diabloii.Net Member

max light resist plus tgod will give you 95% light resist plus 20 sorb (from tgod), along with stacked resist.