New avatar

Kremtok

Diabloii.Net Member
New avatar

Greetings, all.

My avatar needs to be replaced. Though I am not in any way religous, I respect the late Pope, and I feel that it would be distasteful to continue to use his image to represent myself.

So, in that case, please suggest a replacement for my current avatar. Please remember that my goal is to be more tasteful.

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
I think your current avatar is very very funny, and I don't see anything disrespectul at all...In fact it would be sort of an homage to keep it on. I seriously don't think he would mind...some of his more fanatical followers might be a problem though...just look how they're going after Dan Brown.

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
I suggest you use an image that has been broken or scrambled by the forum. The key is to be too lazy to fix it!

Sint Nikolaas

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah that one is quite funny, I would suggest the chocolate bunny one though (if it is readable when resized) because the 2nd pun in it (what? :D ).

Sint Nikolaas said:
Yeah that one is quite funny, I would suggest the chocolate bunny one though (if it is readable when resized) because the 2nd pun in it (what? :D ).
Yeh, that 1 is good, although im sure bunny would get offended (give her some koolaid first and she wont get it) but i resized it to 75pixels high and you can only just make out there bunnies, and cant read the speech bubbles. shame.

mad.as.a.meataxe

Diabloii.Net Member
Shouldn't this be OT? :scratch:

Anyway, either keep it as it is which is pretty cool or find a nice picture of whichever piece of destructive ordinance that appeals to you and then hang a little tag off it that says "Krem's Mod Stick". That should get the point across.