Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New Assassin player (new to diablo 2 also)

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Nikolinoss, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Nikolinoss

Nikolinoss IncGamers Member

Hello greeting to all ! excuse me but i dont speak english so well! i am a new diablo 2 player (started 2 weeks ago) i found it an exceptional oldschool game ! I am playing Assassin, i really love her and i just completed normal mode.. now i want you if its possible to tell me some infos about whats the best build to go (new player i dont know anything about items runes etc). i will really appreciate your help!

:)

2. fmulder

fmulder Site Contributor

Nikolinoss likes this.
  3. Nikolinoss

4. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Welcome! I love playing trapsins. What sort of assassin have you been playing so far?

5. Nikolinoss

hello Noodle! i just finished nightmare mode with a hybrid kick/trap build but because i realised in order to be effective i needed extremly difficult equipment to take i did a respec to pure trapper that i can go untwinked (lvl 76 atm 20 ds - 20 ls - 5 cbs - 20 fb - 9 sm -1+ prereqs and 1+ Shadow dischipline tree skills) i have a +7 to all traps + 2 to skills (from anya - act 5). i was practising the new style of play from lvl 65 till lvl 76 on baal runs and i think i am ready for hell! (the lighting immune on hell difficulty is kind of a problem btw as i realised on my first runs when i was lvl 65 - now that i am lvl 76 with maxed FB i hope to be in a better situation))

6. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Oh, yeah, that'll help a lot. Do you use Cloak of Shadows and Mind Blast? I find them indispensable for safety's sake. I have a level 95 softcore trapper, and am currently taking a level 82 hardcore trapper through Act 5 Hell. She's running Pindleskin for experience right now, and probably will until level 86 or so before taking on the Ancients. Good luck to you!