New Amazon HCLE

edgie

Diabloii.Net Member
New Amazon HCLE

So i decided to come back to diablo after about an 8 month absence to realise that i had forgotten to log onto my acc in June in order to keep my characters from expiring. xXxSum_BiatchxXx (my pride and joy, 92 nec) as well as a couple of other fairly well equipped characters and countless accs full of mules all expired. Two words came accross my mind; awww sh*t. But diablo has and always will be my favorite game, and restarting again is nothing new. So here i present to you my new character *drum roll* edgie - lightning javazon. I have a couple of questions, which I was planning on posting on the amazon forums, but decided to post here instead. First, I'm going to be maxing LF and CS as well as 2 synergies that are used for each of them (most likely LB and LS), my question is: should i go for a 3rd synergie for each of them (power strike) or split my points among dodge avoid and evade...or maybe go for strafe/guided arrow for Light Immunes? Second, could anybody tell me how much an anverage-low non-etheral Titans would go for in runes, hehe or maybe p-gems if I'm lucky =). Thirdly, as i am fairly new to Javazons (have made 4 85+ Hc necros and 2 90+ Sorcs...no amazons =/ ) it would really help if anybody who is a more experienced amazon player would care to leave their acc name here for any further questions/help i might need.

Thanks in advance,

edgie

(which is my acc name on the game as well =P)

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
edgie said:
I have a couple of questions, which I was planning on posting on the amazon forums, but decided to post here instead.
Good choice.

edgie said:
my question is: should i go for a 3rd synergie for each of them (power strike) or split my points among dodge avoid and evade...or maybe go for strafe/guided arrow for Light Immunes?
I wouldn't go with the third synergy. You might want to think about Valk as those are great tanks and very useful when you are soloing. If Valk isn't your thing then yes, I'd split it between d/a/e. You'll be doing enough damage in my opinion without the synergy and I think you should start looking for 'safety skills'.

edgie said:
Second, could anybody tell me how much an anverage-low non-etheral Titans would go for in runes, hehe or maybe p-gems if I'm lucky =).
Pgems, easily. Probably in the range of 10-15, maybe less. Check out our trade forums. http://forums.diabloii.net/forumdisplay.php?f=37

edgie said:
Thirdly, as i am fairly new to Javazons (have made 4 85+ Hc necros and 2 90+ Sorcs...no amazons =/ ) it would really help if anybody who is a more experienced amazon player would care to leave their acc name here for any further questions/help i might need.
I've had 1 level 90 zon and a few 80's. Granted, I don't know as much as some, I could help out if you ever had a question. *Valar-hc on East.

edgie said:
Thanks in advance
Anytime! :D

And welcome to the forums. Avoid stray llamas at all costs!

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
Valar-Wrath said:
*Valar-hc on East.

Avoid stray llamas at all costs!
Valar im adding you to flist...and...we are making a channel ... me and xey and xtor and MSS...lol one day we all met in a channel and was like...hey im adding you :) it was great

P.S...stray llamas are the best because you can catch them and ride them and teach them to swim...and they dont get an attitude and want everything like used llamas.

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
Rekoc said:
Valar im adding you to flist...and...we are making a channel ... me and xey and xtor and MSS...lol one day we all met in a channel and was like...hey im adding you :)
Sounds like a plan!

...but who's xtor and MSS? They're not your OTHER cyber llamas are they?

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Points in pierce are your friend when playing javazons in general, 10+ depending on your skills and your preference and if you're using tgods or razor tail.

Similarily if you want to go hybrid you'd be better off with FA+CA rather than strafe or MS. This is because FA works rather nicely with +skills and pierce compared to what other bow attacks get out of it.

Other than that the only what I'd consider maxing a third synergy is if I was playing *PURE* baal runs with nothing else inbetween... if your goal is to own his minions over and over then by all means go pure LF synergies, otherwise I'd even hesitate before pumping more than LF+CS+1. Don't worry about D/A/E, javazons tend to have a fair amount of +skills anyways so 1 point in each of those with skills should cover you.

lolek bolek

Diabloii.Net Member
edgie said:
So i decided to come back to diablo after about an 8 month absence to realise that i had forgotten to log onto my acc in June in order to keep my characters from expiring. xXxSum_BiatchxXx (my pride and joy, 92 nec) as well as a couple of other fairly well equipped characters and countless accs full of mules all expired. Two words came accross my mind; awww sh*t. But diablo has and always will be my favorite game, and restarting again is nothing new. So here i present to you my new character *drum roll* edgie - lightning javazon. I have a couple of questions, which I was planning on posting on the amazon forums, but decided to post here instead. First, I'm going to be maxing LF and CS as well as 2 synergies that are used for each of them (most likely LB and LS), my question is: should i go for a 3rd synergie for each of them (power strike) or split my points among dodge avoid and evade...or maybe go for strafe/guided arrow for Light Immunes? Second, could anybody tell me how much an anverage-low non-etheral Titans would go for in runes, hehe or maybe p-gems if I'm lucky =). Thirdly, as i am fairly new to Javazons (have made 4 85+ Hc necros and 2 90+ Sorcs...no amazons =/ ) it would really help if anybody who is a more experienced amazon player would care to leave their acc name here for any further questions/help i might need.

Thanks in advance,

edgie

(which is my acc name on the game as well =P)
my acc: *gf_alkic1 on Europe. Have java lvl 93..so if u need any help :)

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
I've made Javazons for each ladder season, so I'll chime in here.

Mousey is right. [LF] + [CS] + [1 synergy] is all you need. The rest of your points are much better spent in Passive/Magic skills. Hybrids I have little experience with, but I'd expect them to be slower-than-normal killers without any decent gear.

My first Javazon was actually the better of the two. She ended up maxing LF, CS, and LS (Lightning Strike - didn't know it hadn't been fixed at the time). Then she got Valk to the appropriate lvl to get good gear (slvl 17?) and the rest went into Pierce and D/A/E. Between her Might Merc, beefy Valk, and eth upped Titans with one point in Jab, Lightning Immunes went down quick and easy. She solo Pitted her way to lvl 90... not a single Hell Baal run.