Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Never played a sorc before, thought it'd be fun to try. if

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by jjason82, Feb 22, 2004.

1. jjason82

jjason82 IncGamers Member

Never played a sorc before, thought it'd be fun to try.

I thought an ice/MF sorc would be good. I really need an MF char, cuz I don't have one, nor have I ever, but I thought its about time I got one. Can you give me any tips or what builds would be good for me? Keep in mind I have never played a sorc before, I've only ever played necro's.

2. JustGotOwned

JustGotOwned IncGamers Member

check m0nks guide at the top of the page, all your questions will be answered

3. xAnjelofLytex

xAnjelofLytex IncGamers Member

If you are going for pvp, go for the classic 1.09 FO/ts sorc ;)

It rules.

If you are lookin for quick ways to mf, go for blizzard 100%. It can dish out huge amounts of dmg quickly. My 87 Meph sorc (MF-MephuFag) is only doing about 4.4k blizz dmg, but its enough to take down Meph pretty fast (less than 20secs) Faster than orb ever could in 1.09.

Going with this build will help you level fast, since blizz has a big range and can deal out big dmg. I find this is the best new way to mf Meph.

Have fun.

If you want more tips on a blizz mf sorc, holla at *anjelpk on USwest sc Nonladder.

4. mamacheddar

mamacheddar IncGamers Member

if you are just doing meph runs then blizzard is the best, but i think meteor/frozen orb is a lot more versatile and lets you mf just about anywhere in the game pretty efficiently

5. Harby

Harby IncGamers Member

solo blizz is definately better than meteorb for only meph/pindle runes though meteorb is far more superior in versatility (solo hell, meph-pindle-pits-eldtritch/shenk etc). Good luck with your sorc, i am sure you will enjoy her much ;)