nerco shield?

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
nerco shield?

hi, i play whcl, and i jus made a new nerco, i have alreadyh ad a nova neroc so i thought i would try a poisin nova

its using,

deaths web,
enigma
+2 nerco circlet with 10 fcr and resists,
trangs gloves
eth treks
1 bk
1 soj
29maras
sws
9 pnb gcs
anni

but i dont know what shield would be best
boneflame +3 all skills
homu +2 allskills
or darkforce ??

dont know justwondering if any of you guys had any exp with this type of build, i am thinking of boneflame as i already have or i could trade for a darkforce for the fcr, dont know what to do, help plz

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
cheers, but i was thinking about the fcr i will only have 40 fcr.... would that be enough?

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Trang-Oul's Wing
Cantor Trophy
Defense: 175-189 (varies)(Base Defense: 50-64)
Required Level: 54
Required Strength: 50
Durability: 20
Chance to Block: 60%
(Necromancer Only)
+125 Defense
+30% Increased Chance Of Blocking
Poison Resist +40%
Fire Resist +38-45% (varies)
+15 To Dexterity
+25 To Strength
+2 To Poison And Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)

!!!!!!!!!!!-25% To Enemy Poison Resistance (3 Items)!!!!!!!!!!

Trang's Wing and another piece of Trang's.

And please note, there is NO reason to get FCR for a Nova necro. Poison damage even from multiple players does not stack. Whichever attack does the highest rate of damage replaces the rest. Casting Nova again only resets the duration of the p-damage. So when you see people spamming nova during Baal runs they're just being obnoxious. You only have to cast it every couple of seconds unless there are new enemies to poison.

Edit: Oh, and nice circlet by the way.

darzog

Diabloii.Net Member
I've never played a poison necro, but from the discussions I've heard, 3-piece Trang is the way to go for the -25% enemy res. This helps MUCH more than a couple extra +skills.

Since you already have gloves only need one more piece.

Since you're using Engima, armour is out. Since you have a nice necro circlet, helmet is out. That leaves the belt. The belt isn't the best in the world but it has some nice mods, nice def, +life, +mana, CBF, +40 cold res (since you will have 3 items).