Negetive light radius

Skater_Stud

Diabloii.Net Member
Negetive light radius

I have looked through Arreat summit to find info on negetive light radius but I did not find anything about it. Where can I get some info about it? Thanks for the help.

Origin

Diabloii.Net Member
i believe standard light radius is 13. max is 18 and min is 8. thats all there is to know about it is it not?

gismo

Diabloii.Net Member
What kind of info are you wanting to know about light radius. Some of the members here might know what you're looking for. I believe the lower your light radius the more stealthy your character is so you can get closer to monsters without waking them up.

Skater_Stud

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah that is the kind of info I was looking for. Oh and also thanks for the max min as well. A while back i read that someone was making a negitive light radius assasin for PvP. I wanted get some info on it, I might want to do something like that but for PvM. I just thought it would also be good for hide and go seek in town. Just a novelty char like having a lvl 1 Patriarch or a Patriarch with out using any attribute points. Thanks for any other info you all can provide.