Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

need your opinions on a nightmare assa build.

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by turmania, Mar 16, 2005.

1. turmania

turmania Diabloii.Net Member

need your opinions on a nightmare assa build.

hi guys i'm gonna make a pure fun PVM tiger strike dragon tailer assassin. i had some spare parts scattered around so i decided to make this build unfortunately i only want to take her to end of nighmare not hell, and let her stay on nightmare...

items i will use;

2x bartucs all perfect with 9ll and 200%ed not etheral of course.
    1x maras
    1x perfect string
    1X raven
    1x bul ring 5 ll
    1x crafted ma gloves with +2ma,3ll,6%cb and 2o%ias.
    1x shadow dancers
    1xcoh on dusk shroud
    1x either perfect vamp gaze or shako.

1x anni
    7x ma skill charms
    and cta on switch

I will max dragon tail and tiger strike.
    this is a build for lvl 77. i will finish her at lvl 77. which means 76+8=84 skill points to be used.

I will have in total 43 skill points used on ma tree. left over is 41 points...
    here is the tricky question what should i do with that?
    i don t want another ma skill, or no traps...

i could either opt to max shadow master, or claw mastery for better claw dmg, ar and with charge ups better d.tail as dmg from tiger will be greater, or i could max venom...

which one of those will u guys prefer in my situation.

btw, i'm gonna use act2 might merc with godly items...

2. skygoneblue

skygoneblue Diabloii.Net Member

Avoiding all the Fire Immunes in Hell, huh? :)

That sucks that you don't want traps; I think a maxed Death Sentry is always a good PvM choice.

But, I suppose that Claw Mastery would help your AR if you are really having problems (although I don't see many with TS).

Which act 2 merc are you going to use? You could use one with Blessed Aim aura and then completely forget about your AR problems. I don't think you will need Holy Freeze if you use Cloak of Shadows.

I guess you could do a kicking hybrid and max Venom and Dragon Tail too if you wanted a good boss-killer.

3. turmania

yes yes I have to avoid it. it seems that i can not find anymore resists for the char to solo hell and I don't want to use fade. i really hate fade for PVM.

the thing is that this is going to be a fun character to solo normal and nighmare. i already have 2 godly trapper/kicker hybrids one is with fire other is with light traps that can solo hell very easily...and I have those 2 perfect bartucs which were only being used when i was in a leveling up process which wa squite a shame to see it go to a waste so i decided to make this.

yes, I will be using act2 might merc, hopefully he would have coh,gaze and doom runeword on him. so i get both of the might and holy freeze advantage he provides.

the thing I noticed even with maxed tiger strike it's not that easy to land a hit on monsters when i used 2x bartucs and ravenfrost. and they gave massive AR boost. so i will max claw mastery as it will give me some more AR boost and claw damage, in the end i should be able to land more powerfull charge ups to do a better dragon tail finishing move. i would have left over skill points to use i dump that into shadow master. I

4. Joergermeister

Joergermeister Diabloii.Net Member

Personally, I don't see why you can't solo Hell. Your equipment is top notch and if its resistance your lacking, why not just switch out a bartuc for a jade talon? That should get your resists up enough to be able to handle Hell. As far as your other skills If your still only planning on doing Nightmare I'd suggest maxing Shadow Master first and then venom if you want no traps and no other MA skills. If you end up going into Hell it would be better to have PS and one of its syngeries.

Good Luck.

*NiteHawk

5. turmania

Jorgemeister: I could solo hell, probably 1 player game i will be just fine. but the thing is that i already have 2 godly assas to take care of hell mode. i like to have one nightmare char i guess, so i can see nightmare games and join. i like to help ppl, rush them and so on...but i will never see a person whois stuck on nmare when i'm on hell lvl. i have one normal level char for that purpose and lacked a nightmare char. and since i have those spare items i figured lets put them to a use...anni and the cta she will use is actually the worst you can find, anni's stats are:1/10/10/5 lol.