Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need: Werewolf build (PvM)

Discussion in 'Druid' started by loco_nick, Feb 27, 2004.

1. loco_nick

loco_nick IncGamers Member

Need: Werewolf build (PvM)

i have looked at some of the other werewolf builds and they didnt say how much energy. All i need to know is how much dex, str, energy, and vit (for a level 90 druid). I also need how many points to put into each skill

2. tintrail

tintrail IncGamers Member

well if you are going for a pvm fury werewolf, then the normal build would put 200+ in strength, hardly any in dexterity (enough to equip items, and maybe some more if you need ar, but you should be able to get the ar from items, and charms etc), vitality should get everything else, and energy should get nothing.

in terms of skills, the aura depends if you want alot of life, or alot of damage. if you are going for life, then max oak sage, if damage, then max HoW. fury should be maxed, as should lycanthropy, and werewolf, and some points into feral rage, depending on how much leech etc you want.. i dont put alot in it.

now depending on what aura are getting, you will want to choose your minions accordingly. the way i have always done it is if i got HoW, then i maxed grizzly, and put 1 point into dire wolves, and used dire wolves as my attackers. if you are getting oaksage, then max direwolves, and put one in grizzly, and use grizzly as your meatshield.

3. loco_nick

loco_nick IncGamers Member

hmm well i was looking for specific stats but the skills are good if anyone can give me specific stats then please do (like wat they should be when u get to level 90)
    is 5 a good amount for feral rage cause then i have 6 points to put into skills that i need for other skills?
    and which skills should be maxed first?
    o and if its at all possiable an estimate of dex?

4. Sim.The.GoSu

Sim.The.GoSu IncGamers Member

You gotta remember that it's no fun if you don't experience placing stats without following what someone says, just place enough till you are satisfied. Gear? Block? None?

Play and find out. We are not here to tell you what to do, we're here to tell you HOW to do it.

-Sim

5. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

Dragoons guide will answer your questions, it's still pretty viable with a bit of gear twinking.