need ur help with deceiding what build 2 make. 2 reached the finals...

PhoenixZ

Diabloii.Net Member
need ur help with deceiding what build 2 make. 2 reached the finals...

after reading alot. ive found 2 builds i wanna try.
im sure it will be a Tesladin but the quetion is who.
taken from Wurmer's guide -> http://strategy.diabloii.net/news.php?id=505

1) Fully synergized Tesladin with vengeance as backup skill

4 zeal
20 holy shock
20 resist lightning
20 salvation
1 vengeance
3 conviction
10 resist cold
10 resist fire

2) Teslafroster, balanced between lighting and cold damage

4 zeal
20 holy shock
20 resist lightning
20 holy freeze
20 cold resist
What’s left in salvation or holy shield

which one of those 2 u think is better and will survive hell in the best way???
i need a reminder, if im making a tesla, i do remember i got some lightnin immunes in hell mode. so why should i make this build? i wont be able 2 hurt those immunes right?
10x!

btw...
wanted 2 try the zealot build but found it very buring isnt it? or am i wrong?

safetypro

Diabloii.Net Member
after reading alot. ive found 2 builds i wanna try.
im sure it will be a Tesladin but the quetion is who.
taken from Wurmer's guide -> http://strategy.diabloii.net/news.php?id=505

1) Fully synergized Tesladin with vengeance as backup skill

4 zeal
20 holy shock
20 resist lightning
20 salvation
1 vengeance
3 conviction
10 resist cold
10 resist fire

2) Teslafroster, balanced between lighting and cold damage

4 zeal
20 holy shock
20 resist lightning
20 holy freeze
20 cold resist
What’s left in salvation or holy shield

which one of those 2 u think is better?
and will survive hell in the best way???
10x!

btw...
wanted 2 try the zealot build but found it very buring isnt it? or am i wrong?
Well first off, I disagree with your opinion that a Zealot is boring. I guess it is what play style you prefer.
I've tried a few different builds and one that I found interesting and fun to play was the Abbott. The Abbott is a Paladin who heals very fast and is (almost) invincible. There are a couple of different variations to the build. I built mine with vengeance and developed the defensive skills predominantly. Another player with whom I am familiar, tried a slightly different variation with more emphasis on killing prowess.
Do a search on the term "Abbott" and look for a closed thread by SSoG. There are also some other threads scattered in this forum discussing the Abbott build. Read up on it and see if it is something that you might like.

Hope this helps,
safetypro

PhoenixZ

Diabloii.Net Member
10x alot ill search 4 it.

and for my other question, how did u survive with vengence in hell? they all immunes 2 magic...

safetypro

Diabloii.Net Member
Vengence applies damage to 3 elements (fire, cold and lightning) all at once. Yes, there may be cold immunes, light immunes..etc. and sometimes even dual immunes however, not all 3 at once. I've only ever seen that in Uber Trist.
Vengence is a perfectly viable Hell Skill:)

PhoenixZ

Diabloii.Net Member
well...
i still dont know what 2 choose....
zealot
or
tesladin...
what will survive better? kill better?

safetypro

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh so now you bring the Zealot back in...LOL. Thought choice was between froster and tesladin.
That makes it much easier. Zealot all the way. Equip him with Grief, Exile, Fortitude, Guill's Face, Drac's, Gores, Ravenfrost and Mara's or Metalgrid.
Not only will he be able to destroy Hell, he'll be Uber Capable as well.
Many players get up in arms about so called cuttie-cutter builds. What's defines cookie cutter? Polularity? Maybe there is something to the fact that the zealer or also known as "1 point smiter" is so popular. The fact is that the build is so incredibly powerful in PvM. My advice if you are just getting back is to build an Uber capable zealot to gather wealth and then try artsy builds if you are so inclined. I get bored easily MF'ing all the time so I like to try new builds regularly. Fact is that I would not have been able to do that without my Torch runner or MF'ing Hammerdin.

PhoenixZ

Diabloii.Net Member
i had a froster... dats y i dont wanna make it again...
tesla is kinda same as froster just with lightnin...
i brought zealot back cause i need a good char/mule for items if i start new chars...
and what u said about the items... u gave me all the best runewords/items in the game... LOL on dat... its not dat easy 2 achieve u know... :sad2:

safetypro

Diabloii.Net Member
i had a froster... dats y i dont wanna make it again...
tesla is kinda same as froster just with lightnin...
i brought zealot back cause i need a good char/mule for items if i start new chars...
and what u said about the items... u gave me all the best runewords/items in the game... LOL on dat... its not dat easy 2 achieve u know... :sad2:
Please read my revised post.
May I also offer constructive advice. I realize that there is a slang used by battle-net players that saves time and effort in order to chat, however the forums are best utilized when proper English is used. I found your posts rather difficult to read and comprehend. My personal experience is that if you can get your message across clearly so that more people understand what you are saying...you get better responses. It is not my intention to offend in any way, hope you don't take it that way:)

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member
1 thing I agree on. Everyone should have an uber runner. If Uber Diablo (a.k.a. DClone) spawns in your game. You want him dead and get the anni charm yourself. And by far, and uber runner is the best DC killer. For cheaper items, try heaven's light, duress, and a spirit or pdiamond shield.

PhoenixZ

Diabloii.Net Member
ok. i agree with you. i just use slang because bnet (dota and stuff).
you didnt answer my questions from my last post. i read it again and found it very easy too read... :wave:

safetypro

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks,
I realize that I did recommend the elite gear however as AnimeCraze points out, you can build an effect zealot using less than elite gear. Here's some suggestions:

Helm: Guillaume's Face (socket with IAS or ED if you don't need speed)
Armor: Duress in light elite armor (stay away from superior armor as I found out recently...way to expensive to repair)
Shield: Spirit in an elite pally shield with high resists (go sacred targe or rondache for highest chance to block) Can also go with Sactuary if you can afford Mal rune or the least expensive is a pally shield with 4 p-diamonds
Gloves: Drac's. Another good option is Lavagout or Laying of Hands if you need IAS
Boots: Goreriders (a must)
Belt: Thundergod's Vigor
Amulet: Seraph's Hymn, Highlord's Wrath or a rare +2 all or combat skills with resists and other good mods
Rings: Ravenfrost and a rare with LL, ML and or/resists
Charms: Offensive or Combat skiller GCs and add Annihulus and/or Torch when you can accumulate enough wealth
Weapon: There are a few good options here - My personal favorite is Astreon's Iron Ward as it has crushing blow, plus damage, up to +4 combat skills and magic damage for immune to physical monsters. Other options include Heaven's Light, The Redeemer and Stormlash.

Hope this helps
safetypro

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member
I would stay away from anni and torch for all costs, so you can pick up whatever that drops. Never trust bnet. For charms, I would use life charms, since you are probably not rich enough to get a CtA to BO your pally anyways, and a good life buffer is a must for uber killing.

PhoenixZ

Diabloii.Net Member
many thanks for both of you. ill pump my zealot and come back with results...
by the way, is any1 up 2 play with me? new char? i could use a pal since all my friends dutched diablo... if any one of you up for it let me know!