Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need um rune

Discussion in 'US East Standard - Ladder' started by captdeadrightaway, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captdeadrightaway

captdeadrightaway IncGamers Member

Need um rune

Hope I'm in the right site page - if not Sorry!
    Been trying for awhile, with no luck, to find an um rune or two without having to make one for weapons upgrade. Trade whats required for that UM rune. Thanks

2. Tazzaxe

Tazzaxe IncGamers Member

Re: Need um rune

Well Cap, if your on Eastern Ladder, and since your new I think the going rate is 10 -15 pgems for an Um so I'd trade you an Um for 10 pgems this evening. If anyone thinks I'm taking advantage please speak up I wouldnt want him thinking he's being ripped off.

Please leave your account and I'll try to contact you online this evening, sound fair?

3. captdeadrightaway

Thanks - I have no problem with that. Got 12 PG's in my cube for you. All I have to figure out now is my account. I think you mean E-mail Acc./Address or that D2 Acc. thing that you use at the start of game or something else? Will look around the site to clarify and get back to you with request. As said, new to this so thanks again for your time and patience for us old folk are hard to train.

4. Tazzaxe

Tazzaxe IncGamers Member

When I log in My login is Etazzeth so tonight when I log on in about five hours try this command " /w *Etazzeth are you there? Do you have that um rune to trade? " and if I'm on I'll answer you. I'll be either on *Etazzeth or *Etazzeth1 Whats your account (NOT YOUR PASSWORD)

5. captdeadrightaway

Ok - think I got it. So when I log on, join game Etazzeth or Etazzeth 1 to see if you are on line and msg you if you want to trade? It cannot be that simple, right.
    As for you saying (try this command "/w *Etazzeth... ) try this command where? in the log in space or ??? - my account is ptdeadrightaw. Will have to give you some items for helping me through this. Thanks again. Be back around that time period you quoted.

6. Shaigon

Shaigon IncGamers Member

When you are in a channel or in game, you can use the command /w *account name followed by your message.

Example: /w *diablo hey dude what's up

7. captdeadrightaway

Got it! Perfect - have 2 of each PG's = 12 for you ready to go. See you in game later.

8. captdeadrightaway

Hi - Was online till 9:30 yesterday - did not see you in game - your instructions worked find. Good teacher. Will hold trade items in mute till we run across each other. Hopefully see you in the very near future.

9. captdeadrightaway

Hi; taught a quick reply the best way to get to you with no fooling around.
    Looking to Trade, Twisted Essence of Suffering, Festering Essence of Destruction, 2 Keys of Terror or whats required for a plus to all skills charm or two. And what would be needed for an Amulet with some skills attached?
    Been moose hunting and just noticed the new ladder reset, OUCH!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.