Need the ultimate aura-din build/guide.

Lazer LXXVII

Diabloii.Net Member
Need the ultimate aura-din build/guide.

I have never made an aura-din, but i wanted to try one and i think im about ready. Not to be a pain mooching all of this information, but can someone give me a basic skill build, a quick stat overlay, and optimal gear (And by that, i mean helm, weapon, shield, armor, gloves, boots, rings, belt, ammy...everything).

Obviously im really lost on this build, but if anyone could help me out, i would really appreciate it. :wink:

emar

Diabloii.Net Member
I have never made an aura-din, but i wanted to try one and i think im about ready. Not to be a pain mooching all of this information, but can someone give me a basic skill build, a quick stat overlay, and optimal gear (And by that, i mean helm, weapon, shield, armor, gloves, boots, rings, belt, ammy...everything).

Obviously im really lost on this build, but if anyone could help me out, i would really appreciate it. :wink:
What kind of Auradin we talking here?

Conventional Holy Fire/Holy Shock
Holy Fire
Holy Shock
FoH/Hybrid
Etc

PvM or PvP? I'll post back if ya go into further detail on what you want.

kaervek

Diabloii.Net Member
Do auras gained from equipment such as holy shock from dream benefit from synergies if you have maxed sanctuary for example?

*edit*

oops meant salvation, thanks for not being picky :grin:

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, I'm in the process of gathering the gear for a dual-Dream Avenger, which you can probably guess how it's put together (max Vengeance/Conviction/ResLight/Salvation using EBotDZ, CoH, Dreams etc). It probably wont be the most powerful build, and I'd be using it for both PvM and some PvP.

I've worked it out to have at least a 3k-16k, 9-frame Vengeance and 1.5k-10k with a 1-point Charge, not to mention 86% FHR, 23% DR with 50% readily available, max block, a little DS/OW/CB, easily stackable resists, plus all the usual trims of a PvP character with a little more $investment to it.

Take a look at those aura granting items and start churning that brain for ideas on how they can be used together.

Ludacris

Banned

emar

Diabloii.Net Member
I too would use Masterazn's guide for the charging Auradin.

Or build off a FoH / Holy Fire Auradin. Both are tried and true in duels. And carry certain strenghts and weaknesses.

Your winning is gonna depend on how good you can make it, how good you play it and how much you are willing to put out on the character.

The gear itself is can be fairly cheap, but it will be the charms that can push you over.

I would say the FoH / Holy Fire build - if built with ideal gear, would be vastly more expensive, and certainly carry less resist stack than the conventional Auradin build. Ideal gear would include 2os COA, +3 FoH +3 Conviction +3 xx (like HS, Med, or Fant) HoJ Caddy/Divine/War Scepter, and Pcombat lifers.

I currently have a PvP Auradin based off Masterazn's guide and it is very strong - I use him in pubs and he pubs very well :). If you want to beat all classes you have to be willing to gear change to a certain extent depending on the situation.

It's the charms that can put you out alot - you'll have to decide how far you will go.

Edit:
I used Masterazn's guide -.-, I need to re-read my posts apparently...