Need the assistance of a moderator.

grimreaperofsouls

Diabloii.Net Member
Need the assistance of a moderator.

Ok, so here's my dilemma(?).
My computer crashed, like 85 days ago, so i am starting to get scared about my Diablo II Lord of Destrouction account. My question is that one of the more trustworthy moderators access my online D2 : LOD account and refresh the characters so that they will not vanish. If one of the moderators agrees i will pm that person my account details. My only wish is that they not backstab me for i am putting my account on the line. If someone agrees to this and you must be one of the moderators then please tell me through a private message.
Thank you,
GRoS

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll do it if you like. I play SP so there's no fear of me scamming you. Just let me know.

Milb

Edit: Off to bed now so it'll have to wait until the morning if you want me to do it. PM me the account names and passwords, if you want my help.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd help you out, but you have no reason to trust me and anyway I've been having issues with the server lately, bastard keeps dropping me.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
You can trust pretty much anyone on this forum that didn't sign up today and make their first post here.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, so here's my dilemma(?).
My computer crashed, like 85 days ago, so i am starting to get scared about my Diablo II Lord of Destrouction account. My question is that one of the more trustworthy moderators access my online D2 : LOD account and refresh the characters so that they will not vanish. If one of the moderators agrees i will pm that person my account details. My only wish is that they not backstab me for i am putting my account on the line. If someone agrees to this and you must be one of the moderators then please tell me through a private message.
Thank you,
GRoS

I'm not a moderator, but I'm a trusted member of the group here. I'm sure that any number of people can back me up, as well... I tend to help whomever I can. I know what it's like to lose chars to expiration - sucky feeling. And, for what it counts for, if you're still a bit itchy about things, then I'll vouch for Dondrei and Merick (if that was an offer, Merick.. :tongue:) - I've talked with both over these forums many times over the last couple years, and I'd trust either of them with my account information in your situation.

grimreaperofsouls

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd prefer if a moderator did it but because of my situation, i will have to go with merick, dondrei or one of the few people that i talked to in the west otf.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
So. Mom and Pop's plan was to move into the neighborhood... establish trust... for 48 years. And then, run off with Jerry's sneakers!

I refreshed his chars for him. Hope he gets that computer back up and running soon.