Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need suggestions on Bang for the Buck Equiptment

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by rathefeare, Aug 29, 2006.

1. rathefeare

rathefeare IncGamers Member

Need suggestions on Bang for the Buck Equiptment

I'm coming back after being gone for a few years. I'm playing a skellymancer and I'm looking for gear suggestions. I'm on east ladder and have about 100 pgems to spend on gear. I'm looking for good solid items in most slots and don't want to blow all my gems in one slot. What would you guys suggest I buy for gear?

2. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

Trang's set. The glove, shield, and armor are almost free. The belt and helm are a bit more expensive, but they should be attainable for mass PGems. Also, Trang's set suits a summoner necro perfectly.

3. garion

garion IncGamers Member

maybe najs staff too for some tele charges...
    you probably have enough for a low nec torch too =)...
    aokl in the pgem range
    homunculus also in the pgem range (and you can pdiamond it for some added res)
    a +3 summoning ammy...
    things to consider...

4. zuke

zuke IncGamers Member

I'd recommend Trang gloves/armor, Shako, Homunuculus, AoKL for starters - all of which I got for pgems. Of those things, the most expensive is probably shako and Homunuculus. Those items should give you an easy +10 to summoning your skellies.

Homunuculus is far better than a Trang shield because it gives +2 nec skills plus resist all whereas the trang shield is +2 poison and bone. Pop a pdiamond in the Homunuculus and you've a shield that's as good as you're going to get for a fishymancer.

I may have a spare trang armor lying around that you could have - I'll check tonight.

5. garion

garion IncGamers Member

oh get an edge runeword bow for your act 1 merc in the start...this will help tremendously with amp + thorns...against melee monsters