Need some quick help!

martinkingss

Diabloii.Net Member
I think..

Im gonna upgrade from 1.07 to 1.08...seems much more funnier, any1 got experience with this? where to download? thanks for all comments!

EnerSense

Diabloii.Net Member
go to blizzard.com. Click on Diablo 2 LOD and look for the patch link on the page. Why not get the latest which is 1.10?

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
you can get the pacthes from the sidebar at www.diabloii.net

1.08 was essentially the same as 1.07 except they fixed it so monsters could drop above TC60 but MF was broken.

why not try 1.09 or 1.10? they are t3h better IMO :D

martinkingss

Diabloii.Net Member
Need some quick help!

i tried to install 1.09d now, i have 1.07. it says its another version of game and i unistall the whole game. the install it again. Again it says it's another version of the game, and cause of that can't be installed. Maybe thats why i want to upgrade it? What shall i do???

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
By other version maybe it means that you've got the patch for the wrong language? Sorry, that's all I can think of, it's been 2 years since I patched D2.

martinkingss

Diabloii.Net Member
it worked if i first installed classic, then it was 1.09..but when i upgraded it too lod it went down again :(

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
I can't help with your problem :( , but wanted you to know I merged your two threads together. They are just a continuation of each other - no need for a new thread with each question. ;)

Good luck with your installation.

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
So what did you do exactly? Try this:

Install D2 classic
Install LoD (Don't touch patch yet!)
Install whatever version of patch you want.

martinkingss

Diabloii.Net Member
This is exactly what it say:

"This patch cannot be applied because it is for a different version of the game."

"Filename: C:\Program\Diablo II\Game.exe"
"Fileversion: 1.0.7.0"

in english, wtf does this mean? ofc its not the same version, thats why its called upgrade!

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
I can think of:

what language is your game in? and what language did you DL?

Do you use mac/ pc and did you DL the right patch for your operating system?

martinkingss

Diabloii.Net Member
corax said:
I can think of:

what language is your game in? and what language did you DL?

Do you use mac/ pc and did you DL the right patch for your operating system?
I downloaded version 1.09d, in english, but from a another site, since the links in diabloii.net's sidebar is broken. Im using pc, mac sucks. i guess im gonna try find version 1.09..

I agree with NSX, make sure its the LOD 1.09 patch, not classic. I presume your game is the english version, but you should check that as well. If all else fails you can get 1.10 simply by connecting to bnet and letting it download automatically (be careful not to talk to any 1337 sp34king n00blars while your downloading it there).

martinkingss

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks alot for all the help guys, things are fixed now. apperntly u needed 1.09 BEFORE 1.09d well well..atleast im gonna cry because all my unlimited full revjus are gone now :(

Best find in rack: pierre tombal count uniqe partizan
Best find of monster: Skin of the vipermagi
Best drop of hf: um in nm and um in hell (same char)
Best drop of chest : lem rune! woho!

U'll be seeing my sorc as mat soon i hope..

Gogo on the Um's! since you cant cube them up in 1.09 (IIRC) there not as useful, but Ums are needed for a few 1.09 runewords.
How did you get unlimited full rejuevs btw?

martinkingss

Diabloii.Net Member
in 1.07 u need two full revjus. sell one, keep one in belt. row 1 filled. sell and put one in other row. rebuy with **** = row 1 & 2 filled. sell 1 new and rebuy with shift. sounds complicated, but is easy.