Need some opinions.

TTTimo

Diabloii.Net Member
Need some opinions.

I recently rebuilt my necro for various reasons and got some "leftover" skill points.

I was thinking about a point in Summon Resist and a point in Fire Golem. I already got revive and golem mastery.

Are these skills worth a skill point?

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Need some opinions.

what build is it? i'd automatically assume it was a bone mancer, but they rarely have extra points unless highly leveled.

TTTimo

Diabloii.Net Member

Yes it's a bone nec. They aren't really leftover, I just didn't put them anywhere yet. Without a point in Summon Resist/Fire Golem I'll be done at 99. I probably won't level all the way up to 99 but I'm planning on at least 96.

mystified

Diabloii.Net Member

if its a boner you need like 102 skills w/o any summons or curse. that is lv 91 iirc
so...leftover skills? :p

1 in amp is advised, especially for u-never-know-when-u-gonna-tpk situations + lvling, 1 in clay golem and golem mastery is more than enough. imo sum resist is not needed but u can put a point in there. that's already lv 94.

fire golem is not really useful. I never found use for it. it sucks and i had to remake. :grin:
its only usable vs certain builds (*cough* fire sorc *cough*) even then u can use rhyme/spelndor and/or white. (same with situations needing revivies really but hey you finished putting skills to it already :/)

since u spent pts to revive already i dunno whether you will be able to max all synergies by 96, think u need one more lv after that for ur bone spells XD

saellison

Diabloii.Net Member

Put a point in amp damage if you haven't for Team Pk and then dump everything into bone synergies. Going the 1 pt revive route you will have to level to mid-high 90's to max out your bone spells.