Need some info with the Cow King quest...

nadenitza

Banned
Need some info with the Cow King quest...

Hello mans : )

I've read about that Cow King quest here and there and want to ask this for clarification -

I got a lvl88 barb that killed hell ball and can make red portal.I got a lvl72 ama that is in act1 hell. Will my barb, that open the red portal and stay safely in town without making a party with my ama, be able to make another portal if the ama kills the king? This procedure will take place in TCP/IP - i use 1.13c/LOD.

Thanks in advance! Health and prosperity! : )

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Re: Need some info with the Cow King quest...

n that case the barb can make further portals. Just don't party up or enter the cow level with him. Not doing one of the two might be enough, but it makes no sense to do either of the two anyway.

Shanksie1337

Diabloii.Net Member

I always move the opener to a different act, just to be safe - the same way you can't complete quests if you're in another act. (aswell as not partying & not entering the cow level).

nadenitza

Banned

I always move the opener to a different act, just to be safe - the same way you can't complete quests if you're in another act. (aswell as not partying & not entering the cow level).
Good to know - i'll take to account! Just out of curiosity - what will happen if the char that opened the red portal goes to another town and another that killed baal in hell kills the cow king? Will the char at the other town be affected by it? [cosidering the fact they are not in party]

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member

somewhere around here there's a quick mini guide about "did i kill the king?" type questions...

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member

that's the one, i looked for a minute but couldnt remember where it was, then forgot to follow up at home.