Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

need some help

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Pyromancer88, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Pyromancer88

Pyromancer88 IncGamers Member

need some help

i dont know if this is allowed to be posted on these forums or not but i need a large favor for someone. i have been wanting to play LOD on bnet for a while now but i have a slight problem... i have no diablo 2 cd key... for the first one not the expansion. so if anyone could give me a diablo 2 non exp cd key i would be very very happy ty

2. chaos

chaos Diablo: IncGamers Member

Not a good question to ask, scammers abound in the world of diablo. ;)

D2's going for dirt cheap prices nowadays, its been many years since its release. I'm sure you can get a copy for a few bucks, especially the pre-exp version. ;)

3. Pyromancer88

yea the problem is getting there im kinda in trouble with my parents right now so they are not inclined to take me places

4. WhiskeyJack

WhiskeyJack IncGamers Member

Well, be happy they didn't take away your internet too, do your time (so to speak) and then get the game when back in their good graces. You get to wait a little longer, but a few days to a couple of weeks isn't much, and, waiting will keep you in the good graces of a lot of people in the spf.

so, take some time, consider your builds, clean your room (helps with the parents, as does doing dishes without being asked, etc)...or, in the immortal words of Handy, loquacious companion of 1-ton (tick, anybody) 'Read a book!'

5. Stack

Stack IncGamers Member

Read a Book!?
    Are you insane! The only books I ever read anymore have to do with gaming or new computer technology. I cannot remember the last time I have read the newspaper. (except the funnies) Kinda pathetic, I know​

6. WhiskeyJack

WhiskeyJack IncGamers Member

I'm not sure why i'd be insane for reading a book...actually, my sanity seems to hang on things entirely outside of reading :teeth:

to each their own though...I just find a good book a way of passing time and indulging an overactive imagination..."insert cheeky TV diatribe about reading here"

7. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

Wanna good entertaining read? Go read Bored of the Rings by the Harvard Lampoon. Quality reading right there. Easily one of the funniest books I've ever read.

8. Pyromancer88

i no i could read a book.. in dact thats wat im doing but i have a bnet char expiring in 10 days so... i dont want that to happen

9. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

Google is your friend, that's all I can say here.

10. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast IncGamers Member

last time i checked both the game and the expansion were under the 10 euro here... i saw the normal diablo2 in the el-cheepo bin for abour 5 euro, don't think it will be very different elsewhere so only a little while saving money should get you there
    If that won't work... try washing cars or some creative things like that for a little money or something :)

11. Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane IncGamers Member

Sorry, don't have anything meaningful to contribute to the thread, but I wanted to say hello to Slartibartfast. It's nice to meet a fellow 'Hitchhiker' :)

12. Crudesash68

Crudesash68 IncGamers Member

Just as a point of reference, D2 alone, or the exp pack alone, sell for about $20 US each here in Las Vegas, and the Battle Chest sells for about $30-40 US.

Still pretty pricey for a 3-4 year old game, but it still moves-word of mouth is tremendous.

Steve

13. Pyromancer88

okay i get the idea look one up on google and buy a new copy well anyways

yea i think i read one of those hitchhiker books i dont remember which one but it talked about how to fly "throw ourself at the ground and miss"

14. (Ø=M)^42

(Ø=M)^42 IncGamers Member

Great nick.

15. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast IncGamers Member

Yes that's indeed the secret of flying. Not sure anymore wich book it was... i think 3 and 4 or something, never read them apart.. always in a row in a few days of frenzied reading :drink:

16. Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane IncGamers Member

That's the only real way to do it ;) Far as I know, though, Arthur learns to fly during "Life, the Universe, and Everything".

Shame on me for being off-topic.