need some help

the_leaf

Diabloii.Net Member
need some help

I have a lvl 23 :yawn: (almost 24) :winner: druid with 23 skillz saved up. i am thinking of maxing tornado, hurricane, cyclone armor, twister, and put the rest into oak sage. i have 65 str, 45 dex, 55, vit, and 30 erg. i have junky stuff. what should i aim for? i no some ppl with some good stuff and may b able to get that

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
For equipment? Mostly just standard caster gear. FCR, Mana, Resists, Skills, FHR, not necessarily in that order.

You'll want either 68% or 99% FCR, and then lots and lots of skills.

Good luck!

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
str=enuf to use gear
dx=max block or none/enuf to use gear
pump vita
energy..only if u have mana problems

the_leaf

Diabloii.Net Member
i no that there is no way of getting the really good stuff though. like enigma, stormsheild, or hoto. my friend just made a mfing sorc though. i have a ko rune 4 the hoto, but idont think ill get a vex any time soon. also, where should i lvl to get to 25? i just get so anry b/c i lvl so slow :yawn:

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
Well where are you right now? You shouldn't be levelling slow at such a low level... Were you rushed at all? Maybe you need to assign some skill points and start playing through some quests yourself. That's honestly the best way.

Manifesto

Diabloii.Net Member
putting stats to energy wouldnt really be much help. throw on some frost burns or 2 sojs and watch ur mana boost wellover 700. thats around lvl 80 with no points to energy.

the_leaf

Diabloii.Net Member
Manifesto said:
putting stats to energy wouldnt really be much help. throw on some frost burns or 2 sojs and watch ur mana boost wellover 700. thats around lvl 80 with no points to energy.
the only prob is im never gonna get that stuff.

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
*slaps you

stupid wanna be pessimist

frost burns=unique gauntlets, normal meph drops them i think