Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

need some help

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by aTa, Feb 5, 2004.

1. aTa

aTa IncGamers Member

need some help

im a strafe / guide zon, im in hell act 1, i found its hard to kill the monster even the walking dead .. my weapon is a unique but not that good its called shakaku or something .. the other is i think magerune or something ... i am lvl 64, where should i go mfing to hunt for bows at my level ? my damage just arent enuff for hell !!!! i cant go mfing in hell pitz oso cause my ama not that strong yet .... plz help me ... if i could get my hands on buriza ... where can i find stronger bows ? help me plzzahhh

2. aTa

aTa IncGamers Member

help someonee

3. techie

techie IncGamers Member

Perhaps a new build is in order?

You accurately stated your own conundrum, perhaps you should try a different tact. You have a physical damage build, and low physical damage weapons. Thus, you can't do much damage at all. Now, either you can try to get lucky in Nightmare mode and find a weapon (I suggest Baal runs), or you really can't do anything with that character effectively.

However, you have a bow that has 50% pierce and +3 bow skills (+6 immolation). Sounds to me that it's an ideal bow for elemental skills. Try a frost maiden variant, with perhaps fire or physical as a secondary skill, and I'm sure you'll see better results.

Search around for a frostmaiden build, and then try one of those. Hopefully, with a build better suited for your gear, you'll leverage your killing potential and find a better physical damage bow for your physical damage character.

4. BadCarma247

BadCarma247 IncGamers Member

I used to like bow zons but i found they just arent as good as javalin zons. If you want to be a bow zon then the only route to go is to have a Windforce but those are very very very very very expensive and hard to find.

I suggest making a new zon and make her a javalin zon. Use Lightning Fury, Lightning Stike for the bosses and use Plauge Javalin for those pesky light immunes.

Thats the only way to go IMO.

5. Malignant

Malignant IncGamers Member

For javazons, I would recommend Charged Strike for bosses in lieu of Lightning Strike, as CS takes them down much faster, and LF is all you need for mobs.