Need some help with my Fishymancer

Devastatius

Diabloii.Net Member
Need some help with my Fishymancer

Edit: No problems now, mistake on my side, please delete this thread.

-Bugatron

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
Your mercenary gear? Actually the main killer is CE, not the skellies. Skellies+Mercenary takes down one monster, CE takes down most of the rest.

To your Edit question: Yes

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
run NM meph and Baal for some good equip and too level up.

get a might merc if you don't have one already.

I like to put my excess skills in either to get skellie mages, bonewall(to make strong bone armor and decent defense thing) or to get access to revives.

Summoned

Diabloii.Net Member
And just a final note: please don't delete your questions, other people might be trying to find out the same answers. ;)

seige

Diabloii.Net Member
You didn't mention what lvl you are at now Bugatron. That will help us guide you as well.

You should start Hell at about lvl75 although a fishy can go at it a lot earlier if they wish.

You vit/ene etc is ok. Energy probably a bit on the high side. you could have gotten away with 75 and placed the rest into vit.
Summon resist should be 2 if you following NF guide, if your not a look would be good for you. I don't see revives there which would help you out some as well. Personally I really don't like them but there handy to have along side you as well. When you can kill a monster keep on ce'ing them. The mana is there for it.

Kill, ce, and continue should get you through Hell. If you don't have better items you may need to go back and run NM Mephie for some. BTW, are you playing a Fishy. I presume so as you mentioned teh NF :)

Good luck, I hope you can make it through Hell :)

- Jas :howdy:

EDIT: Thats what I get for taking my time in an explanation *giggles*

Devastatius

Diabloii.Net Member
Summoned said:
And just a final note: please don't delete your questions, other people might be trying to find out the same answers. ;)
I already asked Kremtok to delete this thread, but I will hang on to your advice in the future.

-Bugatron

Kremtok

Diabloii.Net Member
Please forgive me for not honoring your request to delete this thread. As Summoned has already stated, someone else may have the same question. Now if we only knew what it was...

You have no reason to be emabarrassed by this thread or by your question. In fact, you will find that we all welcome simple questions becuase it makes us feel special that we know the answers to them. :D

Thanks for stopping by, and we look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Devastatius

Diabloii.Net Member
I forgive you :p. My problem was that I could bot venture forth in hell due to 'unbeatable' monsters, I asked for some advice and my second question was: If I beat nm Baal with /players8 enabled, and I continue on to Hell mode, will the /players8 effect last? The answer was yes, and that was the...(can't seem to find the correct word)...of my problem.

Thanks for the help!

-Bugatron

seige

Diabloii.Net Member
Bugatron said:
I forgive you :p. My problem was that I could bot venture forth in hell due to 'unbeatable' monsters, I asked for some advice and my second question was: If I beat nm Baal with /players8 enabled, and I continue on to Hell mode, will the /players8 effect last? The answer was yes, and that was the...(can't seem to find the correct word)...of my problem.

Thanks for the help!

-Bugatron
That's great to hear Bug. I was puzzled. Your saying that you can't kill anything and here I am in Hell myself nekkid and doing well. I'm glad it was a simple problem and not the build :) Hope you make it through Hell.

- Jas :howdy:

Devastatius

Diabloii.Net Member
frosty said:
the word should be 'crux' , I think.

Just restart the game and set it to p1.
Never heard of it :) (English isn't my native language and I'm only 15 years old, so my vocabulary isn't extremely huge).

-Bugatron

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
Just change the sentence to... and that was why i had difficulties. :p English isn't my native language too, so we should use simple sentences :lol: