Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need some help from trusted member

Discussion in 'Europe Standard - Ladder' started by ScozZers, Jun 13, 2015.

1. ScozZers

ScozZers IncGamers Member

Hi - big D walks in my game and my new char is still too puny to beat him. If anyone is feeling nice and kind and won't make off with the anni and fancies helping please let me know here asap and /w me @ScozZers
    hopeful thanks,
    scozzers

2. Tappoisku

Tappoisku IncGamers Member

I'd be glad to help but I still haven't finished gearing (or even leveling) my smiter. Good luck though :)

3. Black Lotus

Black Lotus IncGamers Member

I think it's already done by now :).

4. ScozZers

nope
    it isn't
    after many years of actively avoiding making a hammerdin I thought this ladder I'd give it a go and so far I'm not impressed - tried hunting some gear and getting some cb/ow to see if I could smite him down to a managable hp pool but still no go even with 50 zillion juvs that I don't have - no luck gambling anything to get more + skills on him either and I don't have a respec left in hell so .... I guess I continue to mf and hope I get lucky with something that will help

this forum's dead then I take it

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  5. ScozZers

this game is still open and I still need to kill him - respec'd to smite but I don't have the damage to finish him off in my gear - plus my source of lifetap is a wand
    I will take any help to get that last bit of life off him - restore my faith plz - 40 + views and not one /w ..

nvm, I figured out a way - hungover brain just took longer than usual - ty anyway - cheers for the GL Tappo

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  6. Tappoisku

Tappoisku IncGamers Member

Glad you got it, hehe.

Wouldnt call the forum dead, just very inactive. A couple of us seem to be fairly active, while others have three day (or longer) delays for replying to posts... Jsp seems to be very active though, which kinda fortifies my gut feeling that there are more botters playing than other people. Us rest have to cope with bnet trading or hope to get lucky here. I usually try here first, then get forced to take a risk with bnet... Lets hope more of us arrive over time :b