need some hc friends

skull-lords123

Diabloii.Net Member
need some hc friends

i just started hc east ladder i have a lvl 65 fire sorc with vary basic gear just lookin for some peeps that play often

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
ROFL ... kay
Not exactly sure why that is funny but ok.

Anywho, you came to the right place to find the seldom seen good people on bnet. Although I no longer play, I'm sure you can find some great people here that are willing to group with you. Good luck with the sorc and welcome to the boards. :thumbsup:

TheDoitchman

Diabloii.Net Member
skull-lords123 said:
i just started hc east ladder i have a lvl 65 fire sorc with vary basic gear just lookin for some peeps that play often
my acct is CD_Family[hc]

ppl can b a holes they think theyre so leet when they pwn lvl 9s in the catacombs (happened 2 me 3 times w/ my summon)

yea just started new lvl 33 whisper me sumtime

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
i have to admit, i have like a 0.5% hand on the pking in bnet. a friend uses our pieced-together chanter to pk ><

anyway, *doppelgang

(always ready to play, except of course this week and the next, because of skOOl. oh well, skOOl can wait :D )

Rathi77

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello, hello

I'm on pretty much every other day. Usually between 6pm-11pm. I could definitely use the company...lol.

Accts are: Rathi77 & Rathi777

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
You can add me, *LuckyDwarf, but I'm not on much. However, I just recently found on my mules my +life, +20% fcr, +5 FB sorc orb, as well as my +2 fire/97 life ammy, so I'm thinking of reviving my fb pker. So, I could be on a lot starting in about a week. :)

Lucky

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll come back if I can get my vipermagi back. ;) I need to start my mf runs if I'm going to be able to get another eth visc and a +2 fire, 2 prubie'd, +life, 20% fcr circlet. The second being the more expensive.. -.- BUT, I did check my mules and I have a Gul, Um, and 4 x Pul, which can set me up decently.

Lucky