Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need some friends on EuHCL Classic!

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Feonn, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Feonn

Feonn Diabloii.Net Member

Need some friends on EuHCL Classic!

I figured I'd give the game we all love another shot. I've read a LOT of criticism on BNet so I figured I'm going to focus not on EuSCL anymore (like I used) but play more HC instead...Especially Classic HC.

I've made a char today, she's a Sorc (ofcourse) to start of a bit.
    She's just hit level 12, I plan on doing Tristruns till 15 then Countess till 20. From there we'll see! I've had the most fun in ages playing DII (it's been ages since I last played, but still...) and it's actually sorta hard to play (at least not super easy) and the few times I played together with some people they were so friendly/helpful etc.

So...as I'm extremely lonely (not more than 5 games at the time...most of the time 1/2), I figured I'd go look here for some friends!

Main point: does anyone play Hardcore Classic on the Europe Ladder...(EuHCL-Cl?)
    If you do, add me:
    *Bouquetin

Regards, Feonn

2. MrKaxe

MrKaxe Diabloii.Net Site Pal

Re: Need some friends on EuHCL Classic!

Feonn, apply here and find a great community of players who lucky for you, have all decided to go on a classic kick so you should have a few people to play with!
    Make an application and I will vouch for you...not just because I think you'd be good material but because you have Sandro as your avatar!

3. Feonn

Feonn Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Need some friends on EuHCL Classic!

Thanks a lot! It looks like a really cool site!

Too bad my Sorc died today, but oh well! Won't give up hope! I'll try again tomorrow, same build. It was a LOT of fun and had a great time.

Here is my app, could you please vouch for me? :)
    http://www.gausschannel.com/post/19387;nocount