Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need some advice on MF sorc

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by XfallingIceX, Apr 20, 2008.

1. XfallingIceX

XfallingIceX IncGamers Member

Need some advice on MF sorc

I decided it's time to make a sorc to make some money and i dug around some build and found 2 that i could use to MF

ok the first one is Blizzard - alot of people reccomended me this becuase its super high damage - it kills bosses fast and the only let down is CI

The other one was Meteorb - not as many recommended this because it didn't do as much damage and it takes longer to kill a boss and meteor has a time delay witch could kill you if not used properly - they only recommended it becuase it can kill most things in hell w/o having Immunes in the way.

Well i got some Gear today and i could only afford full tall witch took me most of the day to get as i has really bad items. the armor has more +cold spells then it does fire. and i also got a free +1ice skills GC from a nice fellow today.

i am also looking forward to Andy/Meph/Key runs/Frige/Baal. so any build that can run them is good.

so would i better off go with blizzard since i alredy have mmore + cold damage or Meteorb to give me a wider range of MFing.

and one last thing, can blizzard do all those stated above? even fridge & keys?

~thanks~

2. Stevomoo

Stevomoo IncGamers Member

Re: Need some advice on MF sorc

tal's set is perfect for a dual element so i would go with the Meteorb, otherwise you will be strugling with imunities. baal with pure cold is a very bad idea

3. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

I'm going to vote for Blizzballer over Meteorb. Why? I prefer the balance of skills. I baal run with my Blizzballer and it's fine, with my Meteorb Lister is a huge pain in the rear. Personally I love full tals and only use set items if I'm going for 200%fcr.

4. XfallingIceX

Hmm, right now i am leaning toward blizzard or blizzball BUT i can change my mind so keep them coming.
    i would like to know a good blizzball build.
    i got a long time befor i use my points :D so lets keep more opinions at it.

5. KremBanan

KremBanan IncGamers Member

Dont get fooled by the name Meteorb. It should be FireballOrb, cause you will find yourself using Fireball alot more. And it will take down bosses very quickly with full Tal set. And if using Tal set, you will have a well balanced sorc(mf% vs killspeed vs surviveability)

6. XfallingIceX

ok, well im down to blizzball and meteorb i need to know what one is better and why looking to do andy/meph/baal/keys/pits

TY :D