Need quick leveling service

Bntyhntr

Diabloii.Net Member
Need quick leveling service

Hey, I just made a new smiter and need someone to help me level it up so I can use it for uber trist runs. I am prepared to pay with high runes, or pretty much any reasonable thing you can think of. Please let me know so we can set up a time and get down to business.

Current level: 21 (fully rushed through hell)

Requirements:
-Character must be able to defeat hell diablo in a 2p game
-Must have teleport ability

Apetk

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Need quick leveling service

yeah the minions don't give xp anymore from the recent patch.

Bntyhntr

Diabloii.Net Member

Recently I have been following chaos bots but a lot of times they don't kill everything which= less xp and higher chance of death for me. Also, it is difficult to find one in a high player game anymore since people quit and the bot can't handle all enemies on own.

Dorkey

Diabloii.Net Member

Whose channel's runs do you join? Ant/Soda are really reliable in terms of leeching.

ProfoctorZeke

Diabloii.Net Member

Whose channel's runs do you join? Ant/Soda are really reliable in terms of leeching.
Definitely. And you don't have to be on the same screen to get xp. Just pump vitality and throw on a diamond-socketed pally shield with nice resists and you should be safe.

JEB90

Diabloii.Net Member

I just lvled someone with a friend of mine. We get 6 chars in a game so it goes very fast. I'm on now--after a stupid temp ban for getting disc'ed. I can start now. He'll be on later. Msg me and we can work something out.

JEB90

*jeb90

Dorkey

Diabloii.Net Member

Basically all you do is click 'channel', then type in Clan Ant or Clan Soda and hit enter. :)