Need "PvM LF/PJ Javazon Guide for v1.10" repost pls der=

Kianie

Diabloii.Net Member
Need "PvM LF/PJ Javazon Guide for v1.10" repost pls

As the topic says, might someone pls repost this build guide? I've just started my Javazon, and now that guide is gone. Someone must have saved it to his harddrive... :xrollseye

Thanks in advance.

Nidlav

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm the author and I think I have an original copy of it somewhere. I'll have to look it up. It might be good to update it as there were some very good comments and discussions in the thread that added a LOT. I'll see what I can do.

nid

vic86

Diabloii.Net Member
Nidlav I would b greatful if u mailed the guide to me or post i again. I have also started a light javazon and ur guide was great. so now I have 17 skillpoints wich i dont dare to put anywhere.

thx//vic

Nidlav

Diabloii.Net Member
Enable your email address in your profile so that I can email it to you. (It's too long to private message through the message board.) I'm not going to post it again until it's revised. Once you get the email you can remove access to it in your profile.

nid

Pixsi

Diabloii.Net Member
Nidlav said:
Enable your email address in your profile so that I can email it to you. (It's too long to private message through the message board.) I'm not going to post it again until it's revised. Once you get the email you can remove access to it in your profile.

nid

I also just private messaged you my e-mail address if you could send me a copy too, I would appreciate it.

Nidlav

Diabloii.Net Member
Sent it out ot Kianie and Pixsi. vic86...you can PM me your email and I'll send it to you as well. It's partially revised. I've not really changed any of the original stuff...just added a few things.

nid

menx

Diabloii.Net Member
hey

Nidlav said:
Sent it out ot Kianie and Pixsi. vic86...you can PM me your email and I'll send it to you as well. It's partially revised. I've not really changed any of the original stuff...just added a few things.

nid
can you please email it to me? [email protected]

i'll host it so we can just link to it from these forums.

Nidlav

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm almost done with a minor revised version. I've been getting a lot of PMs for it so I'll try to get it posted here asap. Shouldn't be too long. Today or tomorrow. Thanks.

nid