Need: Obscure knowledge

its when the compund of the black oxidizedness spreads out and the molecules expand and it creates this gas and it smells really bad.
 
The stinking corpse lilly is the worlds largest flower its petals are six inches wide and 1/4 inch thick the flower is seven feet across and smells like rotting meat to attract flies. It blooms once every 16 years.


The longest ever walked with a bottle of milk balenced on ones head was 83 miles.

Happiness can't buy money

The longest math problem ever written has an answer of 5 and is 8 1/2 miles long at point size 10 Times New Roman.

Sparrow brains were thought to be a sexual stimulent to Europeans in the 12th century.

Viagra is blue because the active ingredient was found in teh Blue Lotus blossum. Egyptions would eat these flowers about an hour before intercourse. The average dose was 4 flowers.
 

th5418

Banned
{KOW}Spazed said:
The stinking corpse lilly is the worlds largest flower its petals are six inches wide and 1/4 inch thick the flower is seven feet across and smells like rotting meat to attract flies. It blooms once every 16 years.


The longest ever walked with a bottle of milk balenced on ones head was 83 miles.

Happiness can't buy money

The longest math problem ever written has an answer of 5 and is 8 1/2 miles long at point size 10 Times New Roman.

Sparrow brains were thought to be a sexual stimulent to Europeans in the 12th century.

Viagra is blue because the active ingredient was found in teh Blue Lotus blossum. Egyptions would eat these flowers about an hour before intercourse. The average dose was 4 flowers.
Whoa, HI OBSCURE KNOWLEDGE MAN! Englighten me in yoru ways.
 
th5418 said:
Whoa, HI OBSCURE KNOWLEDGE MAN! Englighten me in yoru ways.
I really can just ramble odd facts off the top of my head and go on for days. Ask anyone I know in real life. If I see it on T.V. I can remember it. I watch History(all 5)/Discovery(all 12) channels. on a normal basis.
 
Canadia142 said:
Kow Screws Only Damnit!
Fine.

The "Screw" or rather the concept of an inclined plane wrapped around a pole was invented to help water the hanging gardens in Babylon. It wasn't until the medieval times that they were used for fasteners. Even then they were only rarely used because making them was too difficult.
 
Canadia142 said:
Kow I swear if you don't stop I'm gonna kick you in the nuts
*dons nut kicking proof boxers* *Stands super man style*

Did you know that a tarantula can lay eggs up to nine years after being "screwed"???
 

th5418

Banned
{KOW}Spazed said:
*dons nut kicking proof boxers* *Stands super man style*

Did you know that a tarantula can lay eggs up to nine years after being "screwed"???
............*shakes head in shame*
 

Mister 4

Diabloii.Net Member
I would say that it would be what was left of the air, after it had gotten rid of the O2 that caused the oxidisation in the first place, plus whatever came out of the screw.
 
Top