Need Monarch

Zilvertape

Diabloii.Net Member
[DONE]

Hi,
I've struggled with finding enough def & resistance to deal with Hell and my NM luck has been poor so far. All I have for trade is a 3os Mage Plate with no ED. I'm not sure how it compares in value to 4os Monarch but I'm hoping its enough. I also have Immortal King's Maul, but I doubt it's very valuable.

Thanks in advance for any feedback. :)

(I haven't tried trading for one in-game yet because I didn't know the trade values)

Last edited:

jffun

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello. I got one that i don't use.
Can't say a price for sure because i haven't traded one yet but normally it's worth a pul.
Right now i don't have any use for a 3os MP and since you don't have much i can just give it to you and maybe you throw a few (like 9 :) pgems at me when you got some.
What do you think about it?

Regards,
jffun

Zilvertape

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello. I got one that i don't use.
Can't say a price for sure because i haven't traded one yet but normally it's worth a pul.
Right now i don't have any use for a 3os MP and since you don't have much i can just give it to you and maybe you throw a few (like 9 :) pgems at me when you got some.
What do you think about it?

Regards,
jffun
Damn, I just used some pgems today for rolling skill charms. xD But yes that works for me, I'll pm you when I have enough.

Cheers.

jffun

Diabloii.Net Member
I've set up a mule with the monarch on it, you can take it and put pgs there whenever you got them and PM me afterwards please.
Mule details i send now.

Cheers,
jffun