need mf character guide

craziedlonatic

Diabloii.Net Member
need mf character guide

HEY! I started D2 a couple a weeks ago and i kinda messed up on my mfin character can ne one tell me a good mfn character to start with and the how to build it?

THX!

Rawly

Diabloii.Net Member
craziedlonatic said:
HEY! I started D2 a couple a weeks ago and i kinda messed up on my mfin character can ne one tell me a good mfn character to start with and the how to build it?

THX!
3 main options to start with
1. whirlwind barbarian for general alround magic finding whilst leveling works well upto hell council (travancial act 3).
2. orb sorc for finding basic items upto nightmare diablo (good for unique finding)
3. Blizz or fireball sorc for hell andy and hell mephisto (needs a few items so not always best to make first)
look in the build guides Sticky on how to build such characters or use the search function within this forum they have all been done to death several times.

norvi11erogers

Diabloii.Net Member
One other option is a cowazon. It is 1) ridiculously easy to level and 2) requires zero items (your starting jav is a viable endgame weapon). It will get you enough items to start another char that is more efficient at mfing. There's a guide in the sticky.