Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need MF Advice Here....

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by white_flame5775, Apr 1, 2004.

1. white_flame5775

white_flame5775 Banned

Need MF Advice Here....

I am not a "noob", but since i took a break from 2 thats over 3 months, i lost all accoutns so about a month ago i restarted and now im makin an MF character to supply all my duelers(i have NOTHING)
    so, i have started strafe-a-zon but now im thinking, zon requires equipment to be good(unlike a caster) and i have no equipment, so what should i make if strafe-a-zon isnt such a good choice for first time MF char?
    also, doesnt have to just be zon, if sorc is one of the fastest and best MF chars u can tell me, just need a good MF char that can MF w/o being twinked(cuz like i said, im poor and cant supply MF char with MF stuff)
    thanks all ahead of time

2. sJw_shan

sJw_shan IncGamers Member

imo strafazon is more of an end-game mfer, for doing pit runs etc. for elites, after you have established a character that can find more mid lvl and lower elite items from meph/andy etc.

If you want useful items fast, meph runs are definitely still the best bet. I would make a blizz sorc. It's what I started off with, and it is the most efficient meph killing sorc build (people talk about killing meph with 4-8 blizzards, i do it in about 6). I started off just pumping points into energy, all the way up to 150, to have mana since I had crappy items. I ended up adding up to 180 base energy anyways, so it was no big deal. Good luck with your mfing.

3. Burnt_toasty

Burnt_toasty IncGamers Member

agree blizz sorc meph runs

4. white_flame5775

white_flame5775 Banned

ok, thanks much ^_^

5. totoro

totoro IncGamers Member

I know this is kind of noobish, but when people say "meph run" or "baal run", are they meaning in normal, nightmare, or hell?

6. Sorgath

Sorgath IncGamers Member

Hell!

That's where the "elite" items drop.