need mage skill layout

Ronaldo

Diabloii.Net Member
need mage skill layout

hey im making a mage and with my gear i will have a total of +17 to pally skills and +26 to combat skills. What are you skillpoint layouts? i want to be geared more to hammer dmg, and aim for about 9-10khammer/5k foh, any advice?

vietl0yalty

Diabloii.Net Member
Ronaldo said:
hey im making a mage and with my gear i will have a total of +17 to pally skills and +26 to combat skills. What are you skillpoint layouts? i want to be geared more to hammer dmg, and aim for about 9-10khammer/5k foh, any advice?
im making a mage guide at the moment so give me a few more days to finish... im gonna list a rough layout on what your skill placement should look like if u want more hammers than foh or vice versa

you can reach 10k / 5k if you are willing to go to lvl 97 :) i am level 95 atm and so far its 10k / 4.7k

Ronaldo

Diabloii.Net Member
what about your life? im using a spirit shield for 125cast rate and i wont have pcombat lifers, how much life should i aim for?

Calizzar

Diabloii.Net Member
never really used FoH before. Can you put it as your left click?

And how do you switch skills? Would it be easier to have FoH/Conv on one weapon and hammer/conc on other and just use w to switch or keep same weapon?