Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need Low Level Demon Hunter and Barbarian Equipment

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Trading Forums' started by CyberAthlete, Jan 20, 2016.

1. CyberAthlete

CyberAthlete IncGamers Member

Hi everyone,
    man it's been a long time since I've been MIA. Any way, I am back. After a two year break I have picked up Diablo 3 again and am looking to get back into it.

Was wondering if anyone can help me out with some low level gear that will help me get my dmg up so i can solo rush to lvl 70.

My demon hunter is currently lvl 13 (avg dmg is 43 at the moment)
    Barbarian is level 1

any help will be much appreciated!

2. CyberAthlete

PS: What happened to my trader score/feedback? I had carried out numerous trades with 100% +ve feedback during the D2 days so was hoping those scores would still be around. Thought it would make a difference if people saw that I'm a long time member and a good one :) Thanks!

3. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

Trading is pretty moot for the game, as almost everything is account bound now.

We also scrapped the trade rating system here a while back.

I was able to pretty easily level with found gear though. I'd also be happy to rush your character if we are on at the same time some time. Others in the Inc gamers clan might be willing to also. It would probably take me under 30 min to rush you to 70 and get you to where you can get your free 6 piece set.

4. CyberAthlete

Ah ok. thanks for the response and clarification. I am on at random times (wife permission permitting, LOL). Married a little over a year ago (so ya that's new) and thus gaming hours vary by her mood :) I'll prob be logging in some time Friday during the day time. I work from home on Friday's so will be able to get online :)