Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need Input, Max Block or VIT?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by HerpAddict, Oct 9, 2006.

1. HerpAddict

HerpAddict IncGamers Member

Need Input, Max Block or VIT?

Im building a tornado/hurricane windy druid and am wondering whats better for PVM, pumping Dex for max block or dumping all those points in VIT. Ive read many guides and it seems to vary back and forth.

Im working for PvM and MF in hell. What's your opinion on what I should do? Max Block or all VIT?

Thanks in advance.

2. FrostBurn

FrostBurn IncGamers Member

Imo, max block with Stormshield, and a Harly on your head, for a total of 45% PDR.

Afterall, you will often be standing toe to toe with melee monsters in order to spam your Tornadoes.

3. HerpAddict

HerpAddict IncGamers Member

Thanks for the reply, thats what I thought, and lol it does seem the only obvious answer. I just couldn't figure out why I was seeing Windy builds on the net with max VIT and no block. Max Block seems the obvious way to go.

4. superjayson

superjayson IncGamers Member

max block is more so for PVP, but with the playing style for a windy druid its often good to have it even for PVM.
    it is possible to go no blocking and all vit though.

5. Dstarfelia

Dstarfelia IncGamers Member

I currently play a max vita windy druid, with 55 base str. i can do hell chaos pretty slow, and i rip through andy, nithiliak, mephisto, countess, pits, can rush hell,(baal and council is iffy) (not nearly as fast as a hammerdin or trapsin) but it can be done all with not spending one point in dex.