Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need Help!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Spector, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Spector

Spector IncGamers Member

Need Help!

Ok Ive made like 3 characters now and I dont like any of them so far.

Let me explain what im looking for:

Decent MF with High Damage and Hell capbilitys. Like Hell Meph runs and whatnot.

I dont like Hammer Paladins I like Tanks like Barbs, I love Amazons I used to play nothing but Amazons back in 1.08-1.09 ish.. Now they are nerfed too much.

I dont know what to do but Id like to find something that fits my expectations, I dont care about PvP or Dueling, I want wealth.

2. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

Most "tank" characters aren't very suited for Magic finding:(...Also Amazons aren't so bad...actually a Strafer is an excellent pit runner, if you can get your hands on a high end bow (Windforce, Faith). Otherwise a Meteorb sorceress is probably the best MF character around. I personally like skellymancers, because they can deal with pretty much everything and can kill very fast with corpse explosion, the can also wear a lot of Magic Find without hampering their kill ability too much.

3. Taxed

Taxed IncGamers Member

I also vote for meteor/orb and skellimancer. Only difference is that skellimancer does not need godly gear to do runs. you can easily use a 4 socket armor with 4 perf topaz, with a 3 socket helm with 3 perf topaz and get away with it!

4. PoorCobbler

PoorCobbler IncGamers Member

i dont think java zons are too badly nerfed.... :cool: