5 Zeal
20 Sacrafice
20 resist cold
20 salvation
20 Fana
5 Holy Shield

Freezing Rain

Diabloii.Net Member
It's a bad idea to incorporate cold damage, better all physical with a grief. Anyway, you'll probably want a Zod'd weapon or Botd because zeal owns durability. I've tried pure holy freeze with a doom (SUCKED).

use fort/leviathan/tmight instead of enigma.. melee'rs dont need tele

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
I would put my stats like this:
zeal 20
fana 20
resist cold 20
holy shield 20
rest into sacrifice or salvation, tho I'd go for sacrifice...

enigma isnt really the best armor for the melee paladins, I'd suggest a fortitude but this is your paladin so do as you like.. :thumbsup:

:cheesy:
*priit

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
Useratuaer said:
I need help with equipment and skills, I was thinking using:

Doom
Enigma
Angelic ammy/ring/ravenfrost/soj/Maras
Nos coil
Gores
Dracs
Hoz
Purpose of pally?
If pk, Doom/Nos are BM but leave that with you. Zeal really kills your durability, but Ort runes will save you the burden of playing for repairs. Verdungoes is better suited for pk if case be the reason. As for helm CoA is the best helm but at a high cost. If thats not available use the next best thing. Shako, Gaze, Gaint Skull *knockback*, Rockstopper
Useratuaer said:
Now for skills I was gonna do,
5 Zeal
20 Sacrafice
20 resist cold
20 salvation
20 Fana
5 Holy Shield
that allocation of skills looks like a testladin (freeze). here some other options for pure zeal.

defense route
Zeal
Fant
Holy Shield
Defiance
Sac (last max)

damage route
Zeal
Sac
Fant
Holy Shield
Defiance

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
tesladin uses holy shock and if he wants to build he's zealot around doom let him do it! and for pure zealot you can put points into blessed aim insted of defiance too, for better AR, and coa isnt worth for pumpin' a high str, giant skull for zealot? maybe vs smiter only for knocking 'em back, but otherwise, I dont think so..

:cheesy:
*priit