Need help with WW-BvC-PvP setup

RohanDemons

Diabloii.Net Member
Need help with WW-BvC-PvP setup

Please help me with the current setup I have.

Beast/Botd Switch 2 x 3 to warcry glaives
Enigma Dusk
Arreats (what to socket with?)
Highlords
Dual raven
Verdungo
Gore Riders
Dracul's

This setup gives almost no resists, so maybe ill socket that arreats with an um. Please give better suggestions for gear

20-30 with mara
30-arreats
10-20 anni
30-anya

For charms I was thinking some 100 poison and 20 lifers and 5 resists. I can only afford gc's with no life or fhr. I need help balacing my psn, life, and resists. Probably will have no gc's.

Stash:
Hotspurs
um'd wizzy
2 wisps
2 dwarfs
tgods
Maras (maybe)

I also need help on what to put in my stash for pubby's.

Thanks for helping me.

mcm

Banned
Don't use too much poison, its a waste of time. Some is good, but no more than 100 is really required.
Sacrificing charms to get resists is OK.
You will want some FCR, at least 20, preferably 40. Consider using arachnid mesh and a cheap COA instead of verdungos and arreats.
Don't use GCs for charms. Your best possible charm is a 3/20/20 sc, possibly with some 5fhr/5res all sc's to get to the next FHR bp & have better resists.

RohanDemons

Diabloii.Net Member
Whats the reccomended weapons for BvC barbs?
I want doom so bad cause of holy freeze and freezes target which is kinda cheap. But beast offers Fanat, but I think double botd still offers more damage. So would Beast/Botd still be most effective?

Locke07

Diabloii.Net Member
RohanDemons said:
I want doom so bad cause of holy freeze and freezes target which is kinda cheap. But beast offers Fanat, but I think double botd still offers more damage. So would Beast/Botd still be most effective?
I would use Doom/Beast see how that works out, either that or if you can afford it double dooms on switch instead of your war cry glaives. Those will have slightlys lower + skills, but you can use the high level aura to kill minions and slow fleeing characters.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
RohanDemons said:
Beast + Botd > Botd + Botd

RohanDemons

Diabloii.Net Member
Actualy I was thinking doom was Barb vrs Melee since casters teleport anyway. So doom would be great for running chars like plaguezons.

Thanks for all the help on my build. What life should I reach for? And level 91 for best OW?

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
RohanDemons said:
Actualy I was thinking doom was Barb vrs Melee since casters teleport anyway. So doom would be great for running chars like plaguezons.

Thanks for all the help on my build. What life should I reach for? And level 91 for best OW?
OW is a joke below level 90

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
get your barb in the mid 90s because it helps you hit targets better. also because of OW. godly bvc barbs hit over 8k life. aim for at least 7500. beast + ebotd/grief is the best combo at the moment, may i suggest using x2 dooms on switch against druids or two hotos. (glaives are ugly ;/ )

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
dkay said:
get your barb in the mid 90s because it helps you hit targets better. also because of OW. godly bvc barbs hit over 8k life. aim for at least 7500. beast + ebotd/grief is the best combo at the moment, may i suggest using x2 dooms on switch against druids or two hotos. (glaives are ugly ;/ )
CTA + Hoto on switch is more l33t

DCAFarkas

Diabloii.Net Member
Omikron8 said:
OW is a joke below level 90
how so? i thought its just a linear equation:

lvl 80 = 445.5 dmg / 8 sec
lvl 85 = 489.4 dmg / 8 sec << up 43.9 dmg / 8 sec
lvl 90 = 533.3 dmg / 8 sec << up 43.9 dmg / 8sec